wιѕнғυl тнιɴĸιɴɢ;pαrт тнree

"𝔖o, what about you?"

Dean and Nadia walk side by side, on their way to the motel. The sunset looked beautiful as its rays peeked from behind the mountainous terrain in the distance.

"What about me?" Dean stared at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"What would your wish be? I mean, unless, the sandwich was really it."

"It was a really good sandwich," he grins. "But no, it wouldn't be my wish."

"So . . ." Nadia was curious.

"I don't know. Maybe that I would have never asked Sam to help me find our father. That way, he could have maybe been a lawyer, married by now, with kids."

"Hold on." Nadia halts and they turn to each other. "Indulge me. Let's put Sam to the side. I'm an older sibling, I get it. But if Sam was taken care of. What would you want for yourself?"

Dean opens his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Yeah," Nadia scoffs. "I don't know how to answer that either. All I know is Nadia the hunter, Nadia the big sister, and Nadia Rufus Turner's daughter. Now I'm an angel, a completely different side of me that I have to learn. That's why I wished to be able to speak to mom for help. Other than that, I don't know who I am outside of these things. I don't know if I even want anything outside of these things because I can't fathom being anything else. I'm still grasping being an angel and -"

Nadia trails off, noticing the little boy who was getting chased earlier. 

Now, he was chasing the bullies. 

Dean follows her eyes.

The kid halts, scowling at him. "You got a problem, mister?"

Dean's eyebrows raise then furrow, "what? No."

He runs after his bullies, leaving the two speechless.

"Uh, okay," Dean chuckles. "That's something we'll have to deal with later."

"Yeah, definitely," Nadia laughs. "Anyway, what was I saying?"

"Finding yourself outside of hunting and -"

"Right, right. My mother left Heaven. Left being a celestial being to just be a wife, a mother, and a CNA. And she was happy from what I remember. Fulfilled."

"What's your point?"

"I don't know," she sighs. "I guess I'm saying, Sam aside, there's nothing you would wish for, for you? You can't see yourself in another life, where, I don't know, you opened up a car shop, married some rocker chick who can shoot whiskey and beat your ass in pool? Maybe have some kids with her."

Dean's eyebrow raises, "did you just describe yourself?

Nadia thinks for a second. ". . . No? I was just um . . . describing your type. Or at least one of your types, lover boy."

He chuckles, briefly looking away.

"I'd even settle for you wishing solitude for yourself. A cabin in the woods, a lake nearby where you can fish, and have an endless supply of burgers and beer."

"Sounds nice but it still wouldn't be complete without that rocker chick, who can shoot whiskey and beat my ass in pool. Side note, you've never played me in a game of pool."

"And yet, I know I'd kick your ass."

"Arrogant much?."

"You call it arrogance, I call it confidence."

"Okay, we'll see."

"You're on," Nadia shrugs.

They laugh, getting lost in each other's eyes.