αre yoυ тнere God? ιт'ѕ мe deαɴ wιɴcнeѕтer;pαrт тнree

"𝔅obby!" Dean bursts throw the door armed with a shotgun; Nadia and Sam follow him inside. They were greeted with an empty silence.

At the foot of the stairs, Dean finds an iron poker.

Something had definitely gone down. Unfortunately, between the house and junkyard, Bobby could have been anywhere. Hopefully, alive.

"I'll go," Dean points up the stairs. "Sam, you check outside. Nadia, you stay down here."

Exchanging quiet nods; they disperse.

Nadia cautiously surveyed the house, checking the kitchen first.

Nothing.

As soon as she passed the threshold into the library, the temperature dropped. A sharp chill fills her bones, and her breath becomes visible; she wasn't alone.

Feeling a presence behind her, Nadia tightens her finger on the trigger. She whips around.

"Wait! Please, don't shoot!" the familiar face begged.

Nadia's eyes widened; tears welled in her eyes instantly. She'd had her share of people she couldn't save. But she never imagined her mother would seek her out for revenge.

Though she knew that her mother wasn't real. It was the first time she'd seen her since her death.

There we so many thoughts and emotions running through her head that she couldn't find it in herself to pull the trigger.

"No," her hands begin to shake. "N-n-no. This isn't happening."

"Don't shoot, baby. It's me." Vanessa smiles, "mama."

"M-mom?" Nadia's voice shook.

Nadia backs away, talking herself down. "You're not real. You're dead. You're just a ghost." She kept the shotgun aimed with all intentions to shoot.

But it felt so real.

It felt like she'd been pulled back to the past and was a little girl again. Her mother was even wearing her scrubs from the night that she died.

"Come on, honey put the gun down," Vanessa slowly pulled the shotgun from her grip and laid it on the floor. "Aren't you happy to see me?" She wrapped her arms around her.

Nadia tensed and didn't return the sentiment.

"You're dead," she kept repeating. "You're dead, you're dead, you're dead."

"Honey, relax," Vanessa pulls back. There was a smile on her face but something sinister in her eyes. "Actually, speaking of death. Let's talk about that night."

Vanessa grips Nadia around the neck, glaring. "Let's talk about how you hid and listened to those demons tear me apart."

Nadia scratched at her mother's hand; she struggled to find words, gasping for air.

Vanessa hurled her into Bobby's desk, the pointed edge jabbing her in the side.

Nadia coughed as air filled her lungs. She held her side with one hand, clutching the desk facedown with the other. "I-I'm sorry. P-please. Sto -"

Infuriated, Vannesa throws her into a bookshelf.

Nadia covers her face as heavy, thick old books come pummeling down on her.

"You just sat up there in that damn attic while my body rotted for God knows how long!"

Nadia whimpered, struggling to get up. "I-I was just a kid."

Vanessa grabs a handful of dreads, pulling her to her feet. "You were a kid, but you were capable. Your father and I made sure of that. You should have said something!" She tosses Nadia across the room and paces. "Anything!"