нeαveɴ αɴd нell; pαrт тwo

Nadia paced casually on Pamela's porch, having knocked merely a second ago. She winces, mindlessly using her injured hand to flip her dreads over her shoulder. She thoughtfully stares at her hand, thinking back to when Dean stabbed Castiel.

It did nothing and the angel practically healed in front of them. Sam told her that Castiel made him go unconscious with just one touch on the forehead.

Could she do that if she found her grace?

That and more?

All that power given to a human being. It was no wonder nephilims were seen as abominations and why she'd been kidnapped as a child. She just couldn't understand why she was still alive.

Somehow she'd been protected all these years and even now, the angels weren't giving her even half the grief they were to Anna.

Maybe they didn't see her as a threat.

Maybe someone knew Michael had communicated with her.

Nadia was so into her thoughts that she didn't realize Pamela had opened the door.

"Hello, Angel Face?" She stood with her arm extended.

"Pam! Sorry," Nadia takes her hand. "You got everything?"

"All ready to go," Pam reaches to close the door.

"I got it," Nadia does it for her. "Let's go."

"What no hug? No calls, Nadia. Not even a text!"

"I know I'm sorry but I was . . . I feel guilty."

"What 'cause you're related to the jackass that did this to me," Pam points to her glasses.

"Yeah, exactly. I mean, if there's any consolation, I don't have the power to do that but still."

"So you're afraid to reach out but you'll call to ask me to help a girl that might be an angel?"

Nadia thinks for a moment, "now I really feel guilty."

"Come here," Pam embraces her. "I would never blame you. You didn't get to choose this and you didn't know. Plus, I'd do anything for you."

As much as Pamela was the fun aunt, Nadia was the closest thing she had to a kid. She related to her in which it pertains to not fitting in with "normal" people.

"What happened to your hand?" she asked as Nadia led her to the car.

"I'll tell you on the way."

On the drive back to Bobby's, Nadia explained everything that had happened so far.

"Hm," Pamela sat with her arm perched on the window. "Things are not looking good for this girl."

"No, they aren't," Nadia drove comfortably with one leg propped up. "That's why we need her to remember. I mean, depending on what she did, would we really have a say in whether she should die or not?"

"What are you talking about?" Pamela asked accusingly. "Of course you do."

"What do you mean of course I do? I don't know angel laws. I don't get a say in this stuff."

"But you do. You're an angel now. An archangel at that. Don't you think she deserves to live?"

"I don't know what to think, Pamela," Nadia sighs. "What do you think?"

"I think if Anna is an angel, there is a reason she left to live a normal life like your mother did. You've met angels, you know what they're like. Whatever crime she committed it must have been for a reason."