ιтѕ тнe ɢreαт pυмpĸιɴ, ѕαм wιɴcнeѕтer;ғoυr

𝔑adia and the boys were determined, yet frustrated and disappointed. They leave the motel room, to find the Impala splattered with eggs.

Dean's lips purse into a pout. "Astronaut!" he yells with a hand on his hip and a clenched jaw. 

Sam grins amused that a trick-or-treater Dean wouldn't give candy got his revenge. 

Nadia didn't know who he was talking about, and she was so upset that she didn't even ask. She leaned on the car, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You alright?" Dean asks her as Sam gets into the Impala.

"I'm an angel," she felt weird, saying it out loud for the first time. "Or half-angel, I guess."

Dean's jaw drops. "Wait, Castiel confirmed?"

"More or less," she nods. "Uriel called my mother a traitor . . . and when that guy broke in, he sniffed me. Asked me what I was. The crazy thing is, I know and at the same time, I still don't know. That's the only thing Uriel was right about in there." 

"Did you ask Cas -"

"He's busy. I'm not sure he could tell me much anyway. When I brought up what he told me about reaching my full attention, Uriel scolded him. I don't think I was ever supposed to know I was an angel or that my mother was one. I don't think the angels want me in their business."

"And what do you say about that?"

Nadia licks her lips, shrugging. "I think that's too damn bad."

Whether she and the angels liked it or not, she was a part of what was happening. Her mother wouldn't have warned her about the apocalypse for nothing. And the voice definitely wouldn't have led her to Dean. 

There were still a lot of gaps in which it pertains to her Vanessa and the other angels. But like lies, it would come to the light. 

Piece by piece.

The angels talk too much not to out themselves. 

Dean watch her get in the car with a smirk. It probably wasn't the best time for him to be turned on by Nadia, but he was. He gets in the driver's seat and looks at his brother.

Sam sat quietly, fiddling with the hex bag.

"What?"

"Nothing," he lies only to chuckle. "I thought they'd be different."

"Who, the angels?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I tried to tell ya," Dean shrugged.

"I just. . .I mean, I thought they'd be righteous."

Dean thought for a moment, nodding. Nadia leaned forward, listening.

"Well, they are righteous, I mean, that's kinda the problem. Of course, there's nothing more dangerous than some a-hole who thinks he's on a holy mission."

Sam slightly shrugs. He understood and even agreed with Dean but it was still a shocker and a big letdown. 

"But, I mean, this is God? And Heaven? This is what I've been praying to?"

"Look man, I know you're into the whole God thing, you know, Jesus on a tortilla and stuff like that. But just because there's a couple of bad apples doesn't mean the whole barrel's rotten. I mean, for all we know, God hates these jerks. Don't give up on this stuff, is all I'm saying. Babe Ruth was a dick but baseball's still a beautiful game."

Dean points to Nadia. "She's an angel and here she is, on our side."

"Really?" Sam hadn't heard their conversation. "So your mom was -"