αre yoυ тнere God? ιтѕ мe deαɴ wιɴcнeѕтer; pαrт тwo

𝔗o confirm that hunters were the primary victims of whatever was going on. Bobby had them split up to check in on every hunter-friend he knew in the area.

Nadia went with the boys; they drove town to town, dropping in on hunters well into the night. And finding them in the same condition as Olivia - dead.

The more hunters they found, the more Nadia worried about Rufus. It didn't help that he wasn't taking her calls.

"Damn it," she hangs up the phone, leaning against the Impala with a troubled sigh.

Sam and Dean were checking another hunter's house - Jed. When they came out, Nadia could tell by the looks on her face that the guy was dead.

Dean was on the phone telling Bobby the news. "We're in Jackson. It's not pretty. He looks even worse than Olivia. What about you?"

"I checked on Carl Bates and R.C. Adams. They've redecorated. . . in red."

Dean gestures to Sam and Nadia, relaying the message.
"What the hell is going on here, Bobby? Why did a bunch of ghosts suddenly want to gank off-duty hunters?"

"I don't know, but until we find out, you guys better get your asses to my place."

"We're on our way," Dean hangs up. "Did your dad answer?"

"Nope. Should I be worried?" Nadia looks between the two.

"Of course not. I'm sure your dad can handle himself," Dean pats her on the arm. "Come on."

They hit the road and wouldn't make it to Bobby until the morning. Two hours into the drive, Dean got tired. So, Sam took over.

Unlike Dean, Nadia couldn't sleep if she tried. She wouldn't be okay until she heard from Rufus.

Eventually, they had to pull over to fill up on gas. Restless, Nadia got out of the car to stretch.

"Gonna hit the can," said Sam after putting the nozzle in the tank.

"Okay," Nadia leans on the car, shoving her hands into her pockets. She dwelled on whether she should call Rufus again and decided she had nothing to lose.

Not surprisingly, he didn't answer, but she leaves a voicemail anyway.

"Hey, dad. I know I've called a hundred times but I need to know you're okay. Call me back as soon as you can, not a second later. I love you."

Nadia hangs up, feeling no less uneasy. They needed to get to Bobby's and figure this out - fast. She looks inside the store, anticipating Sam's return.

Suddenly, the radio turns on. Nadia put her hand on the car; it wasn't on. Then the gas station lights begin to flicker. She bangs her fist on the hood, startling Dean awake. "Hey, something's wrong."

Almost instantly, Dean realized what was going on. "Where's Sam?"

Nadia caught on, her eyes widening. "Bathroom."

Dean grabs a shotgun from the backseat and scrambled out of the car. Nadia was on his heels inside the store.
He kicks the bathroom door in, finding Sam on the floor with a ghost standing above him.

Dean takes the shot, and the spirit vanishes.

Whatever was going on, it was hitting way too close to home. If Sam almost died, they assumed that Bobby was in danger.

Their assumption was confirmed when the Singer wouldn't answer the phone.

"Come on, Bobby! Pick up!" Nadia redialed his number.

Driving way over the speed limit, Dean looks at Sam, concerned. "How you feelin', huh? How many fingers am I holdin' up?"

Sam rolled his eyes. "None. I'll be fine, Dean." He'd gotten hit in the head a few times, but overall would be okay.

"Nothing," Nadia hung up the phone with a huff.

If Bobby was in danger, hopefully he would make it through until they got there.

"Henriksen?" Dean couldn't believe the ghost Sam had seen.

"Yep."

Henriksen was a cop, adamant about arresting the boys. Once he found out about what they really do, he helped them, but Lilith killed him not too long after.

"Why? What did he want?"

"Revenge, cause we got him killed."

Dean looked over; Sam was guilty. It was written all over his face.

"Sam."

"Well, we did, Dean.

"All right. Stop right there!"

Dean was so worried about Bobby that Sam's guilt frustrated him more than anything else.

"Whatever the hell is going on, it's happening to us now, okay? We can't get a hold of Bobby, so if you're not thinking answers, don't think at all."

Feeling frustrated herself, Nadia didn't say anything. Ony anticipated morning.