ιт'ѕ α тerrιвle lιғe;pαrт ғoυr

Nadia opens a raspberry-flavored lollipop, chucking the wrapper into the passenger seat of her car. She was waiting for Sam and Dean to arrive at the latter's apartment. She'd watched all that went down at work and knew they were going there to discuss it. 

Watching them save that guy showed her exactly why the angels deemed them important, Dean especially.

Even scared and confused with all that was going on, they not only investigated by didn't hesitate to help a stranger. That was a rarity for humans. Putting your life on the line for the people you love is one thing; doing it for people you don't know is another.

"Where are you boys?" Nadia sighed, getting bored.

Her eyes flick to the radio; she turns it on and Foreigners's I Want To Know What Love Is, plays. She reached to change the station when a sudden memory of her and Dean eating candy in the front of the seat of a classic car flashed in her mind.

Nadia could feel these sudden strong feelings for him. The way she looked at him, the way he looked at her. How they laughed and had deep conversations.

"You ever been in love Dean?" She'd asked him,

Another memory surfaces of them in the car at night.

"You know. Now that we're alone. You owe me that kiss," she tells him, a playful grin on her face.

 "Get over here then."

Nadia jolts the memory away with a shake of her head, quickly shutting the radio off. She touches her lips, feeling his fervent mouth on hers. 

It felt so real.

But it couldn't be real.

She'd never met Dean Smith in her life.

Nadia touches her curly hair with furrowed eyebrows. She's never had locs in her life either.

". . . What the hell is going on?" she thought out loud, tossing the lollipop out of the window like it was the plague. 

A car pulls up, grabbing her attention. It was Sam and Dean in his Prius.

"Okay, okay," she grips the steering wheel, taking a deep breath with her eyes closed. "Don't freak out. It wasn't real . . . it can't be real. It doesn't make sense. You would remember if you've met this man before . . . " Her eyes open up. "At least I think I would." 

If she's met Dean before, why would Zachariah assign her to him? Especially if he didn't want to give her all the details surrounding Sam and Dean. Something was off and Nadia couldn't help but think her uncle was pulling wool over her eyes.  

The boys' too. 

Her phone vibrates in her pocket. It was a text from Zachariah. 

"Ironic," she chuckles out loud.

Any updates? The message said.

Instead of replying, Nadia closes her eyes, listening out. One of the perks of being an angel was that she didn't have to be in the room to hear. 

Dean's apartment was nice, upscale, and modern. It had a spacious patio with a nice view of the city. Everything was white and black with a neutral brown. He paced the room while drinking his Master Cleanse, adrenaline still pumping through him.

"Holy crap, dude."

"Yeah," Sam was sitting on the back of the couch. "I could use a beer."

"Oh, sorry, man," Dean apologizes, going into the kitchen. "I'm on the Cleanse. I got rid of all the carbs in the house."