deαтн тαĸeѕ α нolιdαy;pαrт ѕιх

Alaistair eyes go back to his meat-suit's normal blue as he approaches the chain with a cheeky grin at how the tables had turned for the Winchester boys. One of the demons gives him a shotgun; he quietly looks if over and fires at Dean, disintegrating him.

"Rock salt's not so much fun anymore, is it?"

Sam glares, balling his fist in anger. Dean reappears.

"Alastair," he panted in pain. "You bastard."

"Well, go on," Alastair's remark to Sam made Dean look at his fuming little brother. "Why don't you try some of your mojo on me now, hotshot? It's hard to get it up when you're not wearing your meat, huh?"

"Go to hell," growled Sam.

"Ah, if only I could." Alastair turns around, leisurely pacing the room with a scowl. "But they just keep sending me back up to this arctic craphole."

"To kill death?" Dean asks.

"No, to kill death twice," he gestures to Tessa and the other reaper. "It takes two to break a seal. I figured another one would show up, though. They're like lemmings."

Alastair pumps the shotgun and fires at Sam this time. He approaches the chain. "By the way, it's, uh, good to see you again, Dean."

The Winchester looks him in the eyes, showing no fear. "You can shoot us all you want, but you can't kill us."

Sam reappears with a pained grunt, holding himself.

Alastair smiles, evil brooding in his eyes. "Ah, that so?"

Little did the boys know, there was more to Alastair's plan than they thought.

Back at the hotel, Pamela was sitting in a chair, guarding the boys' body. Ben had fallen asleep on the couch with the TV on and the sound low. After begging, he's gotten her to cave.

All was quiet until something in the room creaked. Alarm bells went off in the psychic's head instantly. She cautiously stood, feeling her way around to the door, bolting and chaining it.

Pamela stood there for a moment, using her remaining senses as a scary chill blew through the window.

Something wasn't right.

------

Alastair exchanged the shotgun for a scythe, turning the weapon over in his hands as he brandished it in front of the boys.

"Anyhoo . . . Moon's in the right spot. The board is set. Let's get started, shall we?"

"You're gonna kill a reaper with that?" asks Dean, trying to buy them as much time as he could. "It's little on the nose, don't you think?"

"Is it?" Alastair eyes the weapon in wonder. "An old friend lent it to me." He smirks. "You know, he doesn't really ride a pale horse? But he does have three amigos."

He goes over to the reapers. "And they're just jonesing for the apocalypse."

The boys exchanged a look of worry as Alastair knelt next to the reaper at Tessa's side.

"It pays to have friends in low places." He grabs roughly grabs the reaper by the collar, awakening him. "Don't you think?"

He puts the scythe behind his ears and starts the spell.

"Hic cruor messorius, illud sigillum, quod luciferem reverendum obstringit, aperiat ut resurgat!"

Alastair slices the back of the reapers neck, a white-light blares and abnormal wind blows thrown the room.