wιѕнғυl тнιɴĸιɴɢ;pαrт ғoυr

𝔄 banging on the door woke Dean out of his slumber. He'd slept so deeply that he was confused more than scared. In all of his three months back, last night was the first time he'd gotten some rest. 

Feeling the bed shift next to him, he looks to his right to see Nadia. Though he did have nightmares, she was able to calm him down throughout the night. It helped that she slept in his arms too. It kept him grounded. After a few times, he slept through the night with no problem.

There was another knock on the door, this time waking Nadia. She sits up, yawning.

"I got it," Dean climbs out of bed. He opens the door, coming face to face with Sam; he was dressed and ready to go.

For a moment, he looked annoyed until he realized Nadia and his brother spent the night together.

"Well, good mornin', you two," he teased with a smile.

"It's not what you think," Dean rolled his eyes.

"Right, okay," Sam took his word for it. "We should get goin'. I found out where the newlyweds live."

"We'll be ready in ten."

Dean starts closing the door but Sam stops him with his foot. 

"Can I help you?" snarked the older Winchester.

"Dean, this isn't your room."

Dean's face fell at the realization. "Oh, yeah, right." He looks at a snickering Nadia. "Ten minutes?"

"Ten minutes," she waves them goodbye.

When they're gone, Nadia lays back with a wide smile. 

"Let's go easy on this one," suggested Nadia, as they approached the newlyweds' home

"Easy on him?" scoffed Dean. Sam shared the same sentiment. 

"Morally, this Wesley dude was wrong, but obviously this was an I'm desperate-not-to-be-alone sort of situation."

"Doesn't make it right," said Sam.

"Right but . . . it's kind of sad and pathetic. No?"

The boys exchange a look.

"I know what you're thinking. Blame it on the halo all you want, I don't care. Let me do the talking. If he refuses to come with us, then you can go all Winchester on him. Deal?"

The boys open their mouths to reply. 

"All right, deal. Good talk," she whips around knocking on the door. 

Hope answered; the brunette was just as pretty up close and ten times more out of Wes' lead by societal standards. She had the body of a model and the face of a sweetheart. 

"Hi, Hope isn't it?" Nadia shakes her hand. 

"Uh, yes. Can I help you?"

"You can. I'm Nadia, this is Sam and Dean. We were called by your fiance, Wesley, to come by and arrange some floral arrangements for your wedding."