αғтer ѕcнool ѕpecιαl;pαrт тwo

It turned out that Sam was right; something sinister was happening. Another altercation occurred in a Home Ec class. Some geek put an athlete's hand in a powered blender after being threatened into doing his homework.

Sam witnessed it himself.

While the teacher and kids fled the room in fear, he got a closer look at the geek. He was passed out on the floor with thick dark goop running out of his ear.

Since this was the second occurrence, Principal Reed called an assembly for all students and staff.

Nadia and Dean stood together near the bleachers, listening to Reed explain that violence wasn't the answer. Well, she listened. He was checking her out, enjoying the blazer and high heels combo she had going on.

Nadia sensed his hand reaching for her bum; she popped and scolded him.

"Stop it!"

He smirks, putting his hands behind his back. After a moment, he leans toward her, whispering.

"What do you say we get out of here and have some fun in the principal's office?"

Nadia takes a deep breath, hiding a smile. It was difficult being upset with Dean when he was so charming and cute. Unable to keep a straight face, she sneaks out of the gym, and he follows.

"You are so bad. You know that?"

"So, is that a yes to the principal's office?" He pulls her into him by the hip.

"No," she laughed, pushing him away. They walked through a set of doors, finding Sam in the hall. He was checking for clues with the EMF meter again.

"How's the nonviolence assembly going?"

"Apparently, shoving a kid's arm into a Cuisinart is not a healthy display of anger

"Apparently, shoving a kid's arm into a Cuisinart is not a healthy display of anger."

"So, you said the kid had ectoplasm leaking out of his ear?" Nadia crosses her arms over her chest.

"Which only comes from a seriously pissed-off spirit."

They walk down the hall with her in between.

"It's got to be ghost possession."

"Yeah, but that's pretty rare," Dean said.

"Yeah, but it happens. I mean, they get angry enough, they can take control of a person's body."

Nadia eyes the hallway. "So, you're saying we have a ghost in the building?"

"Yeah, but where? I mean, there's no EMF. Maybe we could find out who it is, at least. You know, check and see if somebody died bloody around here or something."

"Way ahead of you." Dean digs into his pocket. "I had to break into the principal's office to get this." He pulls out a piece of paper and unfolds it. "So, there was only one death on campus. It was a suicide back in ninety-eight. Some kid named Barry Cook."