αғтer ѕcнool ѕpecιαl; pαrт oɴe

December 08'

Love. It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? One moment Dean and I are having our first time, enjoying the bliss of having each other to hold at night. And the next, he's telling me that he figured we'd be together until he met his match.

His exact words were: "Why focus on building a future when I'm just gonna die sooner rather than later?"

Shocking, right?

Sounds very different from the guy who pursued me.

The guy who told me he didn't care that my mother knew him and his parents before getting into bed with me.

I cringe every time I think about the moment.

I thought Dean was joking; I was expecting a punchline or something. But he didn't take it back.

Do I believe him? No. Did it still hurt to hear? Yeah.

Hopes and dreams are great until you have to step up to the plate and make them come true.

Then it's scary as hell, especially for people like us. I think he's scared to hold on to a future that might never come true.

I know he is.

And instead of saying that, he lied.

In other news, Sam's back on the bend, not surprisingly. I can smell the demon blood through his pores and let me tell you, that is not a stench I will ever get used to.

Anyway, we're in Fairfax, Indiana. A girl drowned her classmate in the toilet. Sam's inside the mental hospital playing nurse and asking her some questions.

If this ends up being a case. I have a feeling we're in for a treat.

"Ahem!" Dean sat in the driver's seat, clearing his throat.

Nadia lifts her head and he looksout the window as if he hadn't tried to get her attention.

She rolled her eyes and kept writing.

"How uh, how's the writing goin'?" he asked.

"Fine."

"Cool, cool. What you writin' about?"

"You."

"Good things, I hope."

Nadia tilted her head at him, "what do you think?"

"Okay, so you're mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Yes, you are."

"No, a little peeved maybe, but not mad. If I was mad, you'd know."

"You asked a question and I answered it."

"Yeah, horribly. You don't sleep with somebody and then tell them you're just gonna be with them until you die, which might be soon. Then again, maybe I should've asked before sleeping with you. Yeah, you know what, I'll take fault for this one."

Dean turns around. "Robin, I -"

"Sam's back," she closes her journal and sets it aside.

Reluctantly, Dean turns back around. Sam gets into the car.

"So?" Nadia leans forward.

"I think she's telling the truth. I mean, the way she talked about being there mentally but not physically. . .kind of sounds like demonic possession to me."