ιтѕ тнe ɢreαт pυмpĸιɴ, ѕαм wιɴcнeѕтer;pαrт тнree

𝔚hile the boys were at the high school, Nadia rode out her stomachache and kept searching for information on Samhain. She didn't find anything new and nothing about him blowing up a whole town. 

Soon the boys got back after talking to Tracy's art teacher, Don, whom she had the violent altercation with. She went off on him after his comments about her "disturbing" and "inappropriate" artwork.

Tracy would cover pages with cryptic symbols and drawings of herself participating in detailed killings and gore. One of the symbols was the same one on the Celtic coin from the hex bag. 

According to Don, she might be at her apartment since she was emancipated. Her apartment turned up empty, so the boys came to change out of their suits and head back out to search for her.

"Before we go," Dean brings Nadia a grocery bag. 

She was still strewn across the couch with a book and a stomachache.

"Dean, I don't think I can eat any more candy."

"It's not candy. It's somethin' that'll help you feel better."

Nadia sits up as he pulled out a bottle of Pepto Bismal and a heating pad. She chuckles; it wasn't what she was expecting it. 

Even Sam was surprised at his brother's gesture. It was so unlike him. In a good way, of course. 

"Girl at the counter said it would help. You can also use the heating pad for cramps when you have that time of the month, you know?" Dean explained proudly.

"Thanks," Nadia was smiling so hard that her cheeks hurt. 

"We need you tonight, so rest up," he pats her on the leg goodbye and leaves with Sam.

Nadia took some of the Pepto Bismal and used the heating pad. Both eased her stomach and the heating pad felt so nice that she fell asleep.

She tossed and turned in her sleep, recalling memories of her mother.

"There are over five hundred seals but only sixty-sixty need to be broken."

"Most won't accept you and that's okay. Your job is to help people. That's what matters."

"They won't understand, so they'll do anything means necessary. Even if that means humanity suffers."

A rattling sound jerked her awake. The noise was coming from the door, someone was rattling the door knob trying to get inside. It wasn't the boys; they had a key and she could sense their presence. It was unfamiliar. 

Nadia quickly gets up and hides behind the door. She reached for her waistband, putting a hand on her pistol. She steadied her breathing as the door slowly opened. 

A tall middle-aged man with long brown hair tiptoed inside the room; Nadia didn't recognize him. He reaches into his pocket and headed for the couch.

Nadia stopped him in his tracks, pushing the barrel of her gun into the small of her back. "I don't remember ordering room service." 

He smelled the air in a way that made her uncomfortable. "What are you?"

"Your worst nightmare if you don't tell me who you are."

He flings his head back, hitting Nadia in the face so hard that she stumbled. He shoves her into the wall and flees. 

"Hey!" Nadia climbs to her feet and by the time she hits the parking lot, he's gone. It's as if she disappeared into thin air.

"Damn it," she winces, touching her nose. Luckily, she wasn't bleeding. 

She goes back inside and grabs her phone to call the boys.