Chapter 2

George gets up from the floor. His expression was calm however his breathing was short but it looked like he was breathing normally. He looks around the white room and wonders what just happened.

The last thing he saw was people screaming, crying, and sobbing. He remembered a girl who had lost her dog whom she calls doggy which was normal for children these days. He also remembers something he could never forget. He saw countless people around him disappear into particles.

He wanted an explanation just this instant but he knew he just couldn't get that much information. The words that rang in his head. "Loading. Please create identity. 'Welcome to Eliminate'". His eyes widened at the word 'Eliminate'.

Eliminate. The game that he just played approximately fifteen minutes ago. Ten minutes into playing his PC starts to lag and after a minute it turns black shutting down. He tries to believe everything right now was just a dream so he pinches himself hard.

But the only thing he gets is a hiss from his lips in pain. Now he could assure that this was not a dream. He didn't know whether to laugh or just cry. He wonders if he was in a game but that seemed too childish.

Being in a game was rather impossible. He wouldn't believe it so easily just because of this. This had to be some kind of illusion that somebody is using to trick or prank him. But he had a bad feeling that wasn't the case.

A screen pops up in front of him. It is said to create an identity. He presses the continue button and hears a voice ring in his thoughts. "Please create identity. Type out your Player name and Code name" He heard and his breath only quicken while his heart started pumping at a fast rate than before.

He quickly typed out everything that came into his using his fingers on the screen.

【 Player name: George 】
【 Code name: 404 】

The screen suddenly disappears by dissolving into his chest and he gasps collapsing to the floor. He holds his chest and clenches his white shirt breathing heavily. He hears the child's voice speak again.

"Player George, Code name 404 has successfully made an identity. Loading... Teleporting to the main arena" it said and George quickly saw his body and vision dissolve.

"Ring! Players 404 and Cat has successfully been teleported to the main arena!"

The sky and walls were connected and it looked like the galaxy was surrounding them. It looked like they were trapped inside a circle with the walls having a no ending galaxy that had stars, constellations, and different universes. He was standing in a huge white circle with a radius of 70 meters.

George was standing on the other end of the circle while on the other end was a blonde girl with blue eyes at least 5'5 foot tall who was looking around the room in fear. The girl who was on the other end seemed to be named Cat or maybe that was her code name just like how the voice announced his.

George remains finally got back his calm and he looks around the arena. He looks at the girl who seemed to notice him. She widens her eyes, "What's happening?" She cries out scared.

George remains silent for a whole minute thinking of what he could answer. He takes a deep breath looking at the girl calmly, "What happened to you first?" He asked the girl showing no emotion in his voice.

The girl looks at him in fear now, "I don't know! I was in the mall buying some clothes then I saw everyone disappear in particles! Then I woke up in a room that was named Eliminate! The famous game then I got teleported here!" She pointed out shaking horrified.

George then realizes that he wasn't the only one that experienced this. Probably everyone in the world experienced this even this girl. That only made him more curious yet feel more fear at one time. He takes a step forward and immediately saw the ground glow.