Chapter 52

"This is expected" Dream said looking up at the sky once more and saw the glowing white numbers that appeared. However, he couldn't help but frown when he realized the numbers of players who died in Earth by now. George on the other hand was calm and only stared at the sky as if he already knew that.

During these past five months. Starting from August 15, 2020 to December 26, 2020. All of the players. No people could do was to kill. Majority kill strangers that they don't know. Some kill their enemies. Some kill their friends. Some kill their families. They did all of those things to survive.

Some even kill without any reason calling this an opportunity. That was because no one was getting arrested. It wasn't like anyone would call the cops who were probably out there doing the same thing. Getting killed or are killing lives themselves.

No one in this world is no longer innocent.

Everyone has killed someone, everyone has injured someone and anyone had already tortured someone.

That was one of the rule of this world now. Either kill to survive or get killed and let the other survive. Hiding wasn't an option. Everyone has their ways in finding people hiding in the corners. Shivering and whimpering asking for help when there is no one.

It was always that quote, 'You can run, but you cannot hide'. Just run try to hide in the corners. However little by little. It doesn't take that much time for someone to find anyone who can only be a coward and hide the weapon deep inside their chest. Shaking because they can't kill.

There is no game that is safe in this world.

There is no opportunity to relax.

There is no space to heal quietly for some time.

Everywhere. Everyday. Every week. Every single second that passes. No one can ever let their guard down without double checking everything or even getting anxious.

Eliminate. That was the game everyone used to love. Probably some by now probably adore this game more because of what it had done. However majority obviously now hates this game. No one can ever explain what truly happened. How this game suddenly turned reality.

Cartoon characters turning into bosses. Mythical creatures from movies suddenly turning real. Cute characters speaking like they were watching a series. Not a single person can explain that except for the one who created this game. The creator of Eliminate was unknown.

When it was published. The creator was just blank. It only said: 《Creator is Unknown》

That sign only made everything worse. Most people thought it was a game. To know who created this game. Some companies even tried buying the game and reach out to the creator however there was no trace of this person. It was like they were non-existent. This creator didn't even take the money that they could've gotten because of how popular this game was.

Until this day. The creator was still Unknown.

This was the last day. George turned to face Dream who was gazing at the time. An announcement was heard, "Ring! Attention to all worldwide players! In exactly January 1, 2021. The fourth door is officially available to get unlocked!"

George looked at Dream who leaned against the wall, "You should go. I'll be at the mansion when you come back" Dream said. He didn't say 'if you come back' he said 'when you come back' that only made George grin.

"Of course" he said as the door opened in front of him.

"Ring! Ordinary player 404 has successfully unlocked the third main door game!"

-

I am sorry that I wasn't able to post a chapter yesterday! I was incredibly busy!