Chapter 46

George saw Dream got stunned. He wasn't going to mention this but he was stunned also. The man knew that Dream had coins on him. George wondered that it was probably an ability. The ability to know something that was hidden. Was that the reason they knew the two were here?

The man immediately escaped from the two leaving the woman as if this was their plan. The woman immediately started fighting Dream in harsh and loud combat. Dream quickly blocked off the first hit with his arm when the woman tried to stab him.

Clang!

The woman got stunned when she heard the loud metallic collision between her butterfly knife and Dream's arm. However, that did not stop her from continuing her hits from one punch after another. The two exchanged hits attacking from all angles using. The woman swung her leg on Dream's torso and grabbed Dream's hair pushing him downwards.

Dream got surprised by this sudden action and immediately realized that this woman was no one to mess with. He reacted quickly and grabbed the woman's leg before it even hit him never minding the pain on his scalp. The woman tried to stab him in the neck as he avoided the hit.

Dream grabbed her wrist and twisted it harshly. The woman screamed, "You shameless bastard! Fuck you!" She screamed and tried to throw a punch at Dream's cheeks that were easily avoided when Dream had ducked his head down. However unexpectedly, the woman then kicked his legs and it felt like two metal objects had collided.

Dream widened his eyes. Does she have the same ability? With that type of attack. Her legs could have easily been cracked however when it touched Dream's leg. It sounded like two metals collided. The woman started to smirk and threw multiple hits at Dream.

George wanted to take care of the other person however this woman seemed to be hard to handle for Dream. He saw the look on his companion's face. The look of disbelief. Now he really needed to help him. George grabbed his sword and quickly made it towards the two still using the 'Losing his presence' ability. 

George unexpectedly grabbed the woman's arm and harshly slammed her against the close tree. The woman stared at George dumbfounded and Dream did too. They were confused since he just popped out of nowhere. "Haa, where the hell did you come from?" She asked annoyed.

George, "None of your business," he said coldly and swung his sword horizontally to her neck. The woman ducked her head down and kicked George with her boots. She then tried to attack Dream who was surprised at her upcoming attack. She threw a punch at his chest sending Dream crashing to the ground.

Dream quickly got up and decided to use his dagger next and threw a tentacle at the woman grabbing her arm. "How annoying" the woman mumbled pressing something on her sunglasses. George could see her pupils tremble when she saw this. She looked at George.

The woman, "Y- you!" George had already guessed what her ability was when he separated her from Dream when the two were fighting. Dream also did when he was carefully analyzing her movements while she was going feral.

Ever since she had touched Dream's skin. She did not show any fear even if she was getting demolished and was cursing under her breath while venting her anger. That was because she was waiting for the right moment to use Dream's abilities as long as she had contact with the dirty blond.

However, when George separated the woman from Dream. Her expression changed into being annoyed. Her ability was similar to George's. She copies abilities as long as she has contact with them. However, she loses it when she loses contact with them as well. To see the ability she would have to look at her shades like how George looks at his ring.

There was also another difference. This girl would have to make any type of long contact to use an ability. While George needed to take someone's blood in his hands to take the ability permanently.