Chapter 56

The next gem was in then East part of the dimension. This was where the blue gem was found. He was back in his starting point back in the snow. This gem was known as the Illusion Gem so finding this gem must be a little bit touch than the Lost Gem that was green.

It was green since it was found in the Jungle and the Illusion Gem was blue since it is found in the snow part of the dimension. George traveled through the thick layers of ice and snow along with the hail beneath his feet. He continued exploring the area straight to the east right after six hours to resting in the jungle.

When he arrived at the end of the east side of the snow part of the dimension. He saw an igloo that was against the mountains. "This must be it" he said placing his hands in his pockets.

He entered the igloo and heard an announcement, "Ring! Ordinary player 404 has officially started the 'Illusion of Safety'!"

When he entered the igloo the ice door behind him was blocked just like what happened in the tunnel. The igloo did not look like an igloo when he entered. Instead, it looked like a tunnel with an blue glowing exit far to the end of the tunnel. Walls were made out of white hard ice. It wasn't clear not light blue but white.

It wasn't like any ordinary ice seen in reality. "It should be at the end" he was referring to the Illusion Gem at the end since the exit glowed bright neon blue. George only stayqiet and walked at the tunnel. This reminded him of the Temple of the Judge of Death that he explored with Dream.

The situation was familiar but the way it is played was probably not the same. Right when he entered after five meters his head suddenly started to get dissy. "Ah" he groaned placing his hands on his head when he continued to walk towards the tunnel. After two meters of walking the headache disappeared and he opened his eyes again.

He leaned his hand against the wall and he could see multiple monsters going towards him. He subconsciously threw multiple claws at the monsters one by one towards it shoulder. All the monsters fell to the ground groaning as he passed through them however he suddenly felt his shoulder get stabbed.

He leaned against the wall and looked at his shoulder and saw that it was bleeding. There was no cut however it was the same spot where he shot the monster. He placed his hands against his shoulders and realized. The Illusion of Safety was to summon monsters.

Then the player would have to attack them but the player would have to face the consequences of this monsters also. If that was the case then George would have to avoid injuring monsters that would hurt him even more. Most importantly, he can't kill monsters unless he would like to get sent to the afterlife.

Of course, George doesn't like the idea of that. He continued to walk through the tunnel with blood dripping from his shoulders. "Damnit" he saw more monsters coming his way. These monsters looked like the physical type to fight. George didn't hesitate to run towards them and form a punching posture.

He took placed his jacket on his cheek before he punched the monster harshly at the cheek also. He felt his jacket move towards him like he was blocking off a punch and the monster harshly was sent to the ground. "As long as I can defend myself from my own attacks towards the monsters. I can get less injured" he said.

He didn't say that he couldn't get injured because he knew himself very well. All of his attacks would cause at least a faint injury. He wanted to get out of this illusion quickly so he decided to speed up his walk. The next type of monsters were ceiling spiders that had weird looks. It was colored white and blue mixed together.

George grabbed his sword and sliced the spider into half. Before that he grabbed his jacket and faced it in front of him. He grunted backing away when he felt his own attack harshly collide with his metal jacket. Not wasting any more time he did the same thing over and over again. Monster after monster even if it was small or big.

He did this was five straight hours. Right now, he was losing a lot of energy and stamina. It seemed like he needed at least two more hours to get to the end of this tunnel. The monsters that were attacking kept getting stronger that's why George's injuries kept getting worse and worse as the moment passes.

Suddenly he saw a huge polar bear coming toward him that popped out from the darkness. It's huge claws immediately tried to stab George on the shoulder but George easily dodged it by twisting his body against the wall. George pushed the bear against the wall with full strength on his feet.

Of course, he felt his own push too. George was shoved to the floor from his back but that didn't stop him. He quickly got up and grabbed his dagger. He placed the dagger's blade in front of his nose bridge and then diagonally sliced the bear's has. He felt pressure on his dagger even if there wasn't any object in front of him.

He immediately pushed the pressure he made to the floor and continued running. Two hours later, after cuts and bruises all over his body that he would heal later. He finally made it to the end. George quickly grabbed the Illusion Crystal from the ice table in front of him and sighed.

George placed the blue crystal in his pocket and scoffed. Even if I got this in a small amount of time. That won't change the fact that I have to many bruises in my body. He found the bruises annoying since Dream would probably have no issue with dealing with this part...

George, "..."

He suddenly wanted Dream's ability.

Author's note:

George after he finished the game: *Looks at dream*

Dream looks at George: Hey stop looking at me like you're going to cut my neck in half

George: *shakes his head* I don't know what you're talking about.. *unsheathes sword*