Chapter 34

Compared to the first and second main door game. The players in the third game looked more skilled since they did survive the hardest doors. Players here were probably leveled at least thirty and plus. A player would easily get killed if he or she was a starter player.

When the two entered they were in a crowded village. Multiple players didn't talk to anyone but their teammates and some players who didn't come with any teammates were just in the corners watching the others closely. This game was just like the second game since it was multiplayer but it was harder and the theme would be different.

Houses of different sizes were everywhere on the streets and there were some stores that sell. The sun was shining brightly above multiple heads that burned skin and there was a flowing fountain close by. It was Dream's first time to get into a multiplayer game since he always did solo so this caught him a surprise.

George however wasn't bothered by anything and only watched people carefully one by one. He tried to count all players that entered and had already entered but they were too many and were more than at least a hundred. Some groups were also a team of five or more. "There's a lot of players" he spoke.

Dream hummed, "I can see that," he said. George didn't bother answering him again. On the floor, he could see multiple adorable mobs that didn't have any levels on them. The mobs seemed to be like a small touch to the design.

Someone bumped onto George's shoulder unintentionally and Dream looked at the man in front of George furiously. "Oops sorry" George wanted to kill this man right here, right now but he didn't know if violence was prohibited or not. Besides, he could recognize this voice very well.

Dream grabbed the man by the shoulder and pulled out his dagger placing the blade on his throat, "Apologize or I'll kill you. Right here, right now" If there was one thing George didn't know about Dream is that the dirty blond didn't approve of such people with attitude. This man didn't know who he was messing with.

George looked up and saw Adam back on the first floor who was staring at Dream smirking. "Let go, Clay. We'll kill him later" he said unbothered by Adam who looked down at him surprised. Dream who stared at Adam let him go and placed his dagger elegantly on his belt.

Adam looked down at George, "Now way! George? The cold guy back in the first door game? What a coincidence! This is fate, my guy! You're actually still alive!" He exclaimed surprised looking at George who had a cold impression, "Also I swear I didn't purposely bump into you" he continued.

George, "..."

Like anyone would believe that!

Dream didn't seem to be surprised when the two knew each other back in a previous game. The only thing he wanted was to demolish this guy. "It is really a coincidence. However, I'll make sure that a coincidence like this would not happen again today in this game" George said and a small smile appeared on his face.

Adam didn't quite get what he said and shrugged it off. "Is this your teammate? Not going to lie he's really intimidating. Spooky" he laughed but Dream didn't listen to a word he said and just glanced around the area.

Boom! Everyone got tense when something glowing in the sky in front of them appeared with a loud sound. A glowing periwinkle with gold light appeared in the sky that got surrounded by sparkles like electricity. Suddenly the light exploded and a white mob appeared that was flying in the air like a ghost.

This mob looked very friendly and cute almost like a teddy bear that could be used for sleeping. It didn't have hands but it had arms with fluffy pointy tips and its feet were very small. This mob had a small yellow shirt only. It looked like an innocent looking creature.