Chapter 79

Unlike before, when George had been struggling to kill high leveled when he was still weak. Now it was much easier and he was able to freely move around the forest without having any worry about getting killed by these monsters. Today was still day three so the mobs were level fifty to a hundred.

He could hear the sound of bushes moving and could see Dream who had entered their camp area. This place should be enough to sleep as the game only said not to make hidden areas to stay at. This place was in public and almost anyone could see it. That was why Dream and George was planning no switching guard while Bad and Kassie who were the weakest in the group will rest.

Kassie was hugging Piyol who couldn't help George while clearing the game during the past few days. He couldn't leave George's side as he was still a child and George didn't let him too. Kassie was leaning against the tree with just the adorable monster cuddled on her arms. Bad was the same too but he just had his hands on his chest.

George could hear the sound of footsteps and sound of grass and rocks getting stepped on. He opened his eyes and could see Dream who just had finished guarding half the night. Dream wiped off the monster blood that was on his blade smoothly and crouched down beside George. "I'm tired" Dream mumbled and George nodded understanding what he meant.

George stood up from the floor and climbed up a tree stealthily. He looked down at the camp aide that was surrounded by trees and the black fire that was set up by Bad. He was high enough to see above the green trees and the huge biomes. He could also see multiple mobs in a distance far away from their side. He estimated that there was at least twenty plus players left.

Maybe between twenty or thirty? He didn't know. Less probably. The chances were high though. George looked up and could see a timer above his on the sky.

【 46 hrs, 23 min, 10 sec 】

It was the remaining time until the game ends. Right now, the group had only one thing left to do. It was to survive. Bad and Kassie's hunter had already been eliminated however Dream and George's hunter was status was still unknown. It was whether the one who was assigned for them was alive or not.

However, the two didn't really care that much. Dream was confident that he would he able to defeat the one who is assigned to kill him. George barely uses his ability that showed its true colors. So there was nothing to be wary off for now. In the night, natural disasters weren't allowed however monsters still appeared.

It was basically the fourth day as it was already 2 am so monsters of the level 100 to 150 were about to show up. Dream patrolled the night for at least five hours so George would also have to do that.

Crunch.

George hopped down to the lower tree branch and crouched down when he heard a stick getting stepped on. The stick that got stepped on was quiet and didn't take that long to fully crunch it based on the sound. George was certain that it wasn't a player but a monster. The sound was close enough so that at least Kassie could hear if she was awake.

George dropped down a little lower and held the upper branch on the tree he was crouching on. He could see a monster looking Lion. It had a green tail that slithered and two heads. The body was a lion. The two heads belonged to a lion and a goat. The goat was gray and the lion was gold. The tail that slithered was a green snake around the air.

To be more specific it was a Chimera. What makes it worst is the fact that it has the tail as a living poisonous snake. "Why do I get the worst ones? How annoying" he grumbled to himself and stared at the Chimera calmly. "Should I just lock it up? If I fight it. I might lose my guard patrolling" he mumbled worriedly and stared at the Chimera then back at the group.

I can't kill it yet.

George looked around the forest and could see thick vines on the trees. He smirked and used his super speed ability along with his invisibility and grabbed the vines of the tree. He could see that the lion was moving slowly and immediately started to tie its feet up. He grabbed the snake's neck that was close to the mouth and tied it like a rope around the chimera's chest.

He grinned while looking at the Chimera. George had also used a bush to shut the lion and goat's mouth and tied it up so that it wouldn't be able to move. Plus, to keep it's mouth shut. He went back to the camp and begun to patrol again while keeping his eyes at the Chimera.

Five hours later it was already morning. Dream, Kassie and Bad were in disbelief and were also amused as they stared at the Chimera that George had tied down to the floor using its own tail that was a living snake like a kidnapped being. "...You- wow" Kassie was surprised when she had seen this Chimera that was just laying on the ground glaring at George.

"You used a snake? To tie it down? Did you get poisoned?" Bad asked worriedly at George. That made Dream immediately look at George with a calm gaze but his eyes were saying it all. 'Are you okay?' That was the words that his gaze was saying.

George shook his head and raised his hands as he waved it casually. "I'm fine. It was easy to tie this beast down. I didn't have time to kill it off. Besides..." Kassie handed George a bottle as she already knew what he meant. George kicked the Chimera so that it was laying down with its four paws up in the air.

He grabbed the snake that was on the side harshly while using his black gloves. The snake hissed at George and tried to release its poison using its fangs. George placed the tip of the bottle on its fangs as the poison released. He could see red poison getting release from the tip of the fangs as he harshly digs the snake's heads.

"...You're taking the poison? What for?" Bad asks while his pupils started to shake. Kassie looked at George with the same look while Dream was watching interested. 

George only looked at Bad as he cut off the snake's head from its body after taking all its poison. He topped off the bottle with the brown cap and placed it in the pocket of his jacket. He then gazed at Bad stoically, "Nothing for you to know" he said smiling oddly.

Bad touched his arms as he got the shivers. He looked at George and Dream who started to walk through the forest with Piyol on George's shoulder. Kassie followed behind them with Bad on the end. He sighed, "Haa, how can he be so-? Seriously" he mumbled and followed behind Dream's sister while looking at the Chimera who made eye contact with him.

Author's note:

Bad is literally scared for his life because of these two. I can't argue with him though. If I ever cross these two in this novel...

...I'll bury myself alive. (ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ