Chapter 3

George didn't even mind the injury he had on his arm right now since it hasn't hurt lately. He was only stunned when he heard the child's voice speak. "Congratulations to the remaining 2 billion players who have won the clear arena out of 8 billion players!" He recalled in his mind.

He played these words over and over again in his head. He leaned against the car beside and ran his fingers through his wavy dark brown hair. 2 billion players have won the clear arena out of 8 billion players. Meaning more than 6 billion players have died in just one day.

That meant that only 25% of the earth's population have survived and the other 75% have died because of the game. There was only one explanation for why that many had died in the clear arena.

Everyone had to participate in this game and they also didn't have a choice. In the first round, two players have to go against each other and fight to the death. So that will he half the earth's population against the other half which is 4 billion players versus 4 billion players.

After the first round, 4 billion players have already died and there were only 4 billion left. In the second round, the 4 billion is yet again split in half. So that will be 2 billion players against another 2 billion players that have to fight.

That explained why there were only 2 billion people left on the planet. He couldn't believe the number of people in this world that died because of one simple game. He wanted to know what was truly happening. Why the game Eliminate had suddenly turned into reality.

However, the world didn't seem to care about that. For now, because of the clear arena game. They now know that they were playing a game in the real world where they had to kill to survive. Play to survive or even gamble to survive.

Knowing that Eliminate had many different games in different genres such as puzzles, strength, and abilities. That means that it will also be the same as the current situation right now.

George got startled by a woman's voice than rang in public, "Ding! Eliminate rules—

Each player has an identity given by the Eliminate. Player and code name. Like the Computer Eliminate there will be levels but with categories. Starter, Ordinary and Experienced.

The starter is level 1 to 20. Ordinary is level 20 to 90. Experienced is level 90 and so on. The level depends on the experience that can be received when playing games.

There are three types of games. One can be hosted by players. Two can be triggered anytime in any place and three the main game. Every month every player must participate in the main game.

To enter the main game. There will be a monument in the middle of each state a player is in. This is easily detected by a glowing white beacon visible in the sky. It is more visible at night than morning.

In the monument, there are seven doors. Each door can be unlocked by a player when it is available. It is available every month. Once a door is unlocked, every player on earth is forced to participate in the next week.

Experience can also be collected by killing players and mobs. Remember that gaining experience can increase level. More level means a player can be stronger and the ability is developed and approved than before.

Each player also has an ability given by the game. This is based on their past experiences and life.

Remember players. Survive!"