Chapter 82

His pupils started to shake in disbelief. How can dare be such greedy human?

Mudgle cried out in his thoughts however his eyes were saying it all as he stared at this scary player. George had upgraded the jacket that he had gotten from the temple of the judge of death instead of his sword also. If he was a player he would not hesitate to pick the third option yet this-!

This human had picked the first option!

Mudgle stared at George in horror. "H, hey" he hesitated before continuing, "You're seriously going to pick this? You can always change it now" he cautiously spoke but the human player simply ignored him. He's going to pick this over the Sword of No Moving? What a crazy human! No, I'm going crazy! It's good that he didn't pick the second one but-!

It was too frustrating and stressful.

George stared at the options that was of his screen for the upgrade of his jacket. There were only red, black, and white options for the color. His jacket before was white but before his previous his jacket was black that melted due to the Serpent Dragon. So he chose the black so it wouldn't look that dirty when blood stains on it.

A blue hologram popped up in front of his face.

[Spatial Inventory Coat (Black)]

[Level 4 ]

[Function 1: The Coat looks like it is made out of high quality leather however it is made out of steel in secret. The coat will function comfortably to the owner. When the coat is opened. Dagger strap holders can be seen in the inside. ]

[Function 2: It also has a spacial pocket that lets a total of 15 items be in. There are two spacial pockets (Left and Right). The size and weight of the item does not matter as it will always fit in. The coat will always be the weight of a single piece of cotton]

[Function 3: The Coat will adapt to the temperature of the area keeping the owner warm and conformable]

[Note: Since the Judge of Death's treasured jacket has been upgraded into a level that is unqualified for it. The name of the item will change into Spatial Inventory Coat]

[Additional combat clothing will also be added such as gloves, leather pants, and shirt. (Note: These additional clothes do not have any functions) ]

George read the functions and uses of his new coat with surprise. Suddenly, a black box appeared in front of him that carefully descended to the floor. He opened the box and could see his neatly fold black Spatial Inventory Coat, a pair of two black gloves, black button t-shirt, and black pants.

Mudgle shook his head to the side and sighed. He waves his hands and pointed towards the door at the left. "Change clothes there! There's a button to go back to Earth! I can't bare to look at your stressful human face anymore!" Mudgle said and George looked at the door and entered the room.

Right the second George had exited the door. An announcement rang in his ears. It was the voice of the robotic woman again, "Ring! Ordinary Player Gissele has successfully unlocked, opened, and exited door number 5! All players are now forced to open door 5 in the next 2 months!"

But then another announcement rang. "She also has completed the game in difficult level!" George listened to the voice and looked at Dream and Kassie. They probably had already gotten their prizes and items just like George earlier than he did. They also explained that Bad had already went to a new game.

George noticed a sword on Dream's back. Dream seemed to have a new sword.

The sword's handle was black had small sliver and gold features. It's blade was made out of metal and in the middle it had multiple small design details that glowed emerald green. George took his eyes off the sword and glanced at Dream who was staring at him with lips slightly parted. "Heh, even my brother can't take his eyes off you" Kassie chuckled and Dream instantly glared at her.

"Careful with what you say" He said coldly and looked up at the sky while coughing quietly as an excuse. George slightly smiled while tilting his head, "I got it has a prize. I don't know if I regret it or not. I saw a sword that sounded powerful but I chose in upgrading anyways" he said and Dream hummed still looking up as he was avoiding George.

Dream then looked at George. He was glad that it was night time or else the brunette would have seen the light red shade on his cheeks. His lover seemed was way handsome than before with his new combat clothing. It made his heart twist and jump like a child. "What was it?" He asked and George frowned slightly.

"The sword of no moving" He said and explained every last of detail that Mudgle had told him. He also told the crazy item that he had gotten. He looked at Dream who was biting his lips as he was very close to letting out a huge laughter. He was looking at George with a gaze like he was making fun of him.

George turned suspicious, "Are you making fun of me?" He asked as his eyebrows lifted suspiciously.

Dream then turned serious and looked at George while shaking his head, "No? Of course not. I think that your choice was the best" He rambled. Of course, George didn't tell anything about his lie detector skill. He tried to use his lie detector skill and heard a robotic man voice speak in his mind.

【 The Lie detection skill has confirmed that Ordinary player Dream has told a lie 】

George turned at Dream. He glared viciously at his partner. He didn't show a sign of softness with his gaze that gave his lover the chills. Even Kassie got good bumps all over her skin. She could feel the atmosphere turning tense. What is this new atmosphere? This is a very dangerous situation. What is happening? Kassie asked herself in anxiety while looking at her brother and his companion.

George hummed and crosser his arms, "Then... do you have the item that is called the sword of no moving?" Dream did not want to tell his lover that he had gotten the sword that he was talking about. It wasn't like he had a choice! George will probably be down if he knows that Dream had gotten such a good sword that he could have gotten.

Let's play dumb. Yes, that was the best option to do in this kind of situation that he needed to squeeze his way out of. "Eh? No. That sword is to good to be honest. I couldn't have gotten that" He said while placing his hands on his cargo pants' pockets with an indifferent expression.

Again. George used his lie detector skill again. It seems like he was going to make this as a habit now.

【 The Lie detection skill has confirmed that Ordinary player Dream has told a lie 】

Georges started to smile that made Dream flinch even more. Wow, he should be an actor. Maybe even a scammer if it's possible. He thought in his mind and looked at Dream with a soft smile but a vicious and threatening gaze.

Dream saw this and was already a panicking mess. His mind was turning chaotic and his blood was moving fast. Why is he looking at me like that? Is he going to break up with me just after we got together? No, don't over think it. Shit.. his mind was currently in shambles.

Meanwhile, Kassie was staring at the two with a blank expression. "How did I ever get involve with them?" She mumbled to herself and clutched her forehead as she was having a headache of the current situation.

Author's note:

Mudgle is stressing so bad right now. Haa, should I feel bad? Hmph.. and Dream is panicking.. LOL

 LOL