Chapter 45

The robot had his eyes targeted at the two. It seemed to be thinking about who he should target first. But it was obvious who. "I will kill both of you!" He would kill the two of them without hesitation. The robot pointed its dangerous arms at George and Dream aiming for their hearts. Fast bullets immediately started to release.

"Now!"

George reacted before he shot and immediately jumped meters from the ground. On the other hand, Dream didn't move since bullets were no harm to him, and moved around the slow bot. Even if this robot was strong; its reaction time was slow. His defense and offense were great however when it came to speed he would lose.

He brought landed on the tower of wheels on top and stared at the boss who kept shooting lasers. "Humans! Your moves do not benefit you at all! Cowards!" The robot yelled and repeatedly shot multiple bullets all around the area.

George, "...So noisy" he mumbled to himself finding the words random and annoying. As he aimed his laser at the bomb on the robot's legs. He looked at Dream and saw the gaze that told him he should go for it. The bomb instantly got diffused and white air covered the whole area.

The robot, "What is this?! Why is everything suddenly turning white?" He yelled frustrated but George didn't respond and used the 'Losing his Presence' ability and remained quiet. He immediately began sneaking up to the robot and went behind him using his speed ability that had no more restrictions.

He secretly tried to sling his sword horizontally on the robot's arm. He did not make any sounds however his sword just bounced back and the robot doesn't seem to notice anything. George, "..?!" This robot wasn't feeling anything. George blinked and quickly backed away when the robot turned his head while disappearing through the smoke.

Bang! Dream took a strong punch towards the robot's head that bent backward creating a metallic sound. The robot's head did tilt and shake but it wasn't enough. "Hey! Stop annoying me and show yourselves, you filthy humans!" It exclaimed angrily while the two remained quiet.

George didn't want to use his electricity ability right now that he just got because he killed the guy that had the electricity ability but he had no choice since the boss was a robot.

He couldn't see the restrictions of this ability so he just decided to go for it. He summoned a huge bolt of lightning towards the bot that screamed. "H- human! Who is that?!" It cried out glaring around as George continued.

Even if George couldn't see it. The bot was already twitching badly because of the electricity and his gears were starting to go crazy. George stopped using the ability. He flinched when he felt his heart getting squeezed like it had ropes around it.

"...Ugh" he groaned and he could hear metals colliding.

George could see the fog disappearing and saw Dream who had his dagger's tentacle wrapped around the robot's leg and had his dagger stabbed on the floor.

Dream looked up to George while he was attacking the robot from all sides who were slowly recharging energy. George raised a hand and waved it telling him he was fine and approached Dream who was concentrated again.

The robot's shoes suddenly bursted into fire and it shot into the atmosphere flying like a rocket. "Stupid humans dare to trap me!" It yelled. With George standing up, Dream quickly ran towards the walls and used them as a boost to jump up towards the floating robot.

He stood on the robot's shoulders and used his dagger to stab the space between the gears. The robots body suddenly began shaking and a Dream quickly jumped below the robot as it started moving like a real broken robot. "Stupid human! die!" he yelled and started to throw fast bullets at the floor.