Chapter 48

Mudgle could see Kaiden and Fielo staring at the ball in his hands while he plays with it innocently. He glares at them secretly and his eyes turn red for a moment. Kaiden simply smiled and covered himself with a dark aura. He focused the dark aura on his feet and used it as boost to jump high in the air.

Swords unexpectedly came out from his hands and those were the same swords he used to stab others to know their ability. Kaiden was boosted into the air and he covered his sword with his dark aura and immediately tried to slice Mudgle in the air who swiftly dodged.

Mudgle chuckled, "I thought they were going easy on me since I look weak. I guess this guy doesn't take everything easy" he mumbled looking at the ball that was spinning in his hands, "Oh well. I guess I'll call it a small workout," he said looking at Kaiden unreleased his sword.

Kaiden ran to the floor when he dropped and jumped again. He immediately jumped back to the air and then focused his dark aura around himself that made Mudgle slow down. "Oh no you won't" Mudgle chuckled speeding up his speed in the air.

Fielo on the other hand grabbed a bow from his bag and aimed one at the pole close to Mudgle. He shot one arrow that went flying beside Mudgle and the arrow exploded. "Woah! What was that?!" Mudgle exclaimed as he stumbled a little. He didn't even realize that the ball was already on the ground.

"Damn it, I thought I could last longer. Oh well, there's still a few minutes left" Mudgle laughed while he crossed his arms against his chest and stared at the ball that was caught by Kaiden who ran towards it. Kaiden felt that this ball wasn't normal since it weighed at least forty pounds.

Dream and George both looked at each other and nodded as they both went in opposite directions. Their plan was simple. Get the ball and win the prize. It didn't matter who won between both of them. All of the players here wanted the ball in their hands to win the prize.

George immediately summoned his wind ability and shot Kaiden secretly. Kaiden dodged the ten harmful winds but he did get injured by one of them in the arm but it barely even hurt. George hissed under his breath and quickly grabbed his sword facing Fielo who also wanted to target the ball.

George currently didn't bother fighting Kaiden and aimed for Fielo while Dream tried to catch Kaiden. He used the 'Losing his presence' ability and super speed ability and approached Fielo. Fielo saw George running at him and stopped blocking the upcoming punch. He then grabbed George's wrist which held the sword and shoved him.

Fielo stared at him, "Don't make this harder" he said pulling out his bow that turned into a crossbow. He shot George in the cheek unexpectedly even if he couldn't feel the presence of the brunette. George barely dodged and so he had a scar on his cheek that flowed dark red blood.

George, "We both know what we want" he smiled but his eyes were cold as ice.

Fielo shrugged and scoffed placing his crossbow back in his backpack and decided to throw physical punches at the brunette. George immediately tried to block the first one but he failed as he went flying to the ground. George was shocked at the amount of power this man had and immediately got back up.

Fielo immediately tried to throw another punch on his cheek but George quickly blocked it off as the man attacked from all angles and parts of his body. George however dodged and blocked all of them going on full defense. Because of Fielo's speed of fighting it was hard for George to keep up so he only used defense.

All of this happened in such a short rate of time. "Ugh!" Fielo grunted when George kicked him on the stomach harshly. He placed his hands on his waist and George used the time to grab his wrist and place them behind his back. "Wai- ah!" George had slammed his head to the ground.