Chapter 81

The Imugi soared into the sky with its body moving elegantly in the air. It looked at George and lowered its body so that George can stand on it. George sat at the Imugi's and grabbed its two horns gently. "Let's go. Piyol!"

—Eek!

Piyol started to transform into his Kitsune attribute and started to attack ice attacks towards the Imugi. The imugi screeched while flying into the sky not getting affected by the winds and storms at all. It also made sure that George was able to maintain his balance as the brunette stood up at the Imugi's back.

The Imugi started to release electricity from its mouth as George channeled electricity into its horn. The electricity was like lightning that brought out silent thunder. The black void flaming lightning with blue sparks struck the Cobra's head. The Cobra that was no free from the seaweeds slammed its tail against the water and boosted itself up.

The cobra opened its mouth and bit the Imugi that screeched. Both species were roaring and screeching because of seeing each other. It made George wonder what will happen if other unranked monsters like this would meet the other ones. "Boost me up" George mumbled and the Imugi nodded throwing George high up in the air.

Of course, George had his wind blade ability that circulated beneath him. "Kassie!" He yelled and Kassie immediately nodded knowing what he wanted when the Cobra had boosted itself up again in attempt to kill the Imugi. Kassie placed multiple potions on her hands and made the sea that caused huge waves into ice that they could freely run into.

The Cobra roared when it realized the water was gone and turned into ice. Dream grabbed the end of the Cobra's tail since he was strong to stop the cobra from moving. Kaiden then focused his dark aura in his sword. The cobra's pupils shook at the scary aura and looked at Kaiden as it stopped attacking.

Kaiden then slammed his sword at the Cobra's skull that did much more damage than the force he put in his sword because of the aura.

It made the Cobra get slammed into the ice as Kaiden retreated to get energy.

Dream ran at the cobra's body while George's Imugi and the cobra kept exchanging attacks. "I didn't know he had that kind of power hidden" Dream smiled and started to throw huge punches at the cobra's body.

Screeeek-!

The cobra's tail straitened and glared at Dream. Its body was now full of holes and dark blue blood could be seen in the cobra's mouth. The cobra was about to turn its body but it flinched when he felt something huge coming its way from above. Piyol, who created a huge ice flame threw it at the cobra's face. The cobra face's burned cold.

The water droplets on its eyes turned into ice poking it as it released dark blue blood. Piyol quickly disappeared with invisibility. George dropped to the ground swiftly and decided to take control of the Imugi. He started moving his hands like he was creating a spell. The Imugi moved with George's request.

Its body wrapped around the cobra's body that was trying to attack the forest. George clenched his hands and could see that the Imugi was squeezing the Cobra. The cobra coughed up dark blue blood that painted the wet sand. Roaar! The cobra roared and glared at the Imugi who was being controlled by George's moves.

It attempted it bite down its tail however Dream was already on top of its head. Because it was to busy getting angry with the black flaming imugi. It had lost it's guard. Dream punched the cobra down harshly to the ground after being down making holes at the back to weaken to body.

The cobra head slammed to the ground that slightly cracked the eyes. The imugi released the cobra and released ice flakes because of George's ability towards the cobra's body. The imugi slammed its tail harshly at the cobra's body. "Ring! The Empress of the Ocean Dephs has been defeated!" The voice only rang in the beach.