Chapter 84

Players were scattered around the zone. Since the zone was big and there were only around a thousand players inside and more. George, Dream and Kassie were able to find a hide out. They were sure that the others were also in the zone however it didn't make any difference as the zone was bigger than the entire San Diego.

Though, there's still a couple of players in this city they were in so they still had to be careful. In a few minutes the fifteenth player would get announced along with their face. The system didn't say how it would get announced so they would have to wait for that.

Zombies were coming out from different corners. Their legs were shaking and seemed to struggle. Some arms were hanging in the air while some were down. Some didn't even have arms or hands. That was the same for legs. On the front was Kassie who kept using potions while Dream and George was behind her in opposite sides.

The three moved quickly and stealthily killing some zombies on their way. One zombie came up running on George's side and he quickly took out his sword and sliced its neck in half. Some blood got on his cheek and he wiped that off with his coat that fluttered while they sprinted. Piyol was also helping from behind with his Kitsune form.

Suddenly, screens popped up in front of their eyes. Their screens weren't seen by other players but everyone had one for only them to see.

【 The player known as  『 Manipulator of Emotion 』 is ranked top #15  】

However, this 'Manipulator of Emotion' was. He was ranked top #15 of the most powerful players in the San Diego Zone. The name was not given but the Manipulator of Emotion was definitely the title given for their achievements and abilities. On the bottom of the text. A picture of a player was seen.

The trio had killed the upcoming zombies and went inside a dark building. They all panted tiredly after running away from zombies that just went crazy. The good thing was they haven't come across some magic attack disasters.

Huff.. ha..

They all were huffing and was sweating from running for a straight hour. Dream was against the wall sat on the ground with one leg flat and one kneeled. George held the wall and ducked his head down while panting and Kassie held both her knees with her pony tail going down to her shoulder.

George's eyes widened surprised but also in confusion when he finally looked at the screen in front of him. Dream looked at George with eyes widened, "Hey isn't this" he mumbled but decided to keep quiet for some reason. George could see Wilbur's face on the screen. His title made sense as Wilbur could see what the people around him were feeling.

A robotic woman's voice echoed in everyone's ears inside the zone. "It has been a few hours since the zone has appeared. Players from top 15 to 11 will be announced now" Just like what the system said. Four new texts popped up also below Wilbur's.

【 The player known as 『 Liege Lord of Sounds』 is ranked top #14 of the strongest players in the San Diego Dome Zone 】

【 The player known as 『 Earl of the Shadows 』 is ranked top #13 of the strongest players in the San Diego Dome Zone 】

【 The player known as 『 Harsh stinging beast 』 is ranked top #12 of the strongest players in the San Diego Dome Zone 】

【 The player known as 『 Commander of Crows 』 is ranked top #11 of the strongest players in the San Diego Dome Zone 】

All of these texts appeared one by one. Their eyes widened in more shock now. Tommy could be seen below the title 'Liege lord of sounds'. George couldn't help but smile and he could see Kassie grinning excitingly also. The net one known as the 'Earl of Shadows' was unknown though. The man had half white hair and black hair. He also had purple eyes.