Chapter 76

It has officially been twelve hours and George was already planning on leaving this place. He looked at the screen of the identity identifier that was on his hands currently and sighed. He leaned against the tree with the screen still open in his hands.

[Player name- Nikita]

[Code name- Nihachu]

[November 3, 2001]

[Ordinary level 57]

It was the identity of the girl. It was expected for her to be this strong indeed. He wasn't as strong as George however she seemed quite talented compared to the man she is currently observing. "Should I attack him?" Niki mumbled only for her to hear. However, she wasn't aware that George could hear him too.

George's lips slightly went up after the words were spoken. Attacking the man was a good idea. He was sure that Niki would be able to win easily against the man she is spying on. This way, it was easier for her to know what his ability was. If this person was wrong. She would be able to cross him out from her list then leave him alone only injured.

Of course, she wouldn't kill him if he isn't her prey however the opposite will happen if he was her prey. There were multiple ponds around the area. Niki brought her hands up and the water started to float on the air. All the water gathered up on her hands and created a spear made out of water.

George could confirm that her ability was water.

There was no need to hunt her now.

George could see the water circulating at the spear that Niki was holding. She silently stood up and aimed the spear at the man. The spear went flying and landed at the man's arm. The spear dug down at the man's skin deeply as it went through his arm. The spear immediately turned back into water. "F, fuck! Who's there?!" The man screamed in pain after cursing.

George put his hands on his forehead in annoyance. "...So noisy, my ears" he mumbled subconsciously touching his earlobe also.

Niki stood up from the talk grass and gathered a circulating sphere of water on each of her hands that was about to attack the man. She silently walked towards the man with a silent expression. The man quickly bandaged up his injury and stumbled to get up. "Are you stupid? Are you trying to kill me without even seeing my ability?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

Niki shook her head, "If I confirm that you aren't the one, maybe. Right now I'm trying to force that ability out of you" she murmured quietly and looked at the man with a burning gaze. The two spheres that was created on her hands flew up to the sky that shimmered stars when it sunlight hit.

The two spheres merged together and a huge eel was created that was made out of water. The eel started to swim in the air towards the man. The eel started to swim towards the man who subconsciously closed his eyes and placed his hands in front of him. Cold air came out of the man's hands and it started to freeze the eel into ice.

The now frozen eel fell to the ground and Niki looked at the man with a stoic soft face. She sighed and showed her card. George slightly peeked his head when he saw the card.

「 Ability of Target: Be one with the cold 」

The man's pupils started to shake. He started to create multiple hail in his hands. All of the hail started to attack towards Niki who created a water shield in front of her. The hail started to hit the ground and the ground started freezing into ice. One hail turned the one meter around it into ice.

The water shield that Niki was struggling to hold up splashed to the ground into liquid. Niki created two wild eels at the floor that was slightly smaller than the the first one. A huge ice crystal merged up in front of the man however the eels were smarter. The eel turned into water and then the water started to move on its own.

The water came behind the man and transformed into an eel. The two eels submerged together and became one that was bigger than the first. "Agh!" The man yelped for help but the eel had already tied his body up like a snake killing its prey. The ice was broken into pieces by Niki.

Niki created a sword made out of flowing water that didn't soak her hands one bit. She easily thrusted her sword that she held by two hunts into the man's chest. Blood splattered from his chest and it stained Niki's clothes and tall grass field below her. George sighed and stood up from the tree. He only had 32 left to observe.

Of course, that will be much more less.

When the brunette had left. Dream was hidden in the mountains. He was located in a forestry biome surrounded by huge pine cone trees. He was hidden against a cliff that had multiple bushes with the trees surrounding him. His eyes were darted at the man who was observing a woman who was slowly walking through a forest.

Dream didn't want to be a bother. However, he was reminded that there would still be four days left. So he had time until tomorrow. He wanted to come back to these two tomorrow and decided to search for some corpses. He thought that he could maybe find his target while searching through these corpses.

The chances of finding corpses were low but it was worth a try. It didn't matter if he had gotten the wrong corpse as there was no rule what will happen if that is done. It was turning night time and Dream had to be more careful whole running through the bushes and pine cones. It reminded him when he was a detective; chasing down murderers in secret.

He leaned against the wall and drank some water from his bottle. He had arrived in a tall grass field that was surrounded by trees. To the west, there was a complete different forest biome. The trees weren't that tall unlike the pine cone tree forest Dream was at. The grass field was shaped into an oval and the moonlight shined at the tall grass fields.

Dream could smell something awfully familiar to him. He had smelled this scent multiple times already. It was the smell of dead blood. He climbed up a tree and glanced around the area. His eyes darted at a spot where blood was splattered everywhere on the glass. There was melted eyes around the blood and the corpse along with a huge pond of water.

He dropped down the grass area and pressed his fingers on the neck. It was slightly warm and cold. This player was killed not to long ago however it wasn't just killed for the past ten minutes. The player who killed this corpse had already gotten away by now based in his calculations. There was no other body here so he could confirm that the player had eliminated the correct target.

This guy was murdered by a sword. So he was more than certain that this guy was not his target. Perhaps there was a chance that this guy is the one who was his target. He searched around the body of the corpse and saw the card on the floor. He looked at the card and read the note.

「 Ability of Target: Aura of the darkest world 」

Dream's pupils shook when he read the text on the card over and over again as he carefully processed the situation. He looked at the sky and could see the moon and the stars shining above him. He dropped the card at the floor, "That damn bitch..." he stopped mumbling for a moment, "is here?" He felt like he wanted to cry already.

Meanwhile, Kaiden who was looking at his sword that he swept repeatedly at the sky playfully. He frowned, "Did the one who targeted me get killed already?" He mumbled when he had spread a faint sense of dark aura around the area. He sighed and got up at the rock and pouted, "I guess I'll have to start hunting tomorrow"

-

Author's note:

Kaiden is really my favorite character