Chapter 100

Right when George had took the last step inside the staircase. The table, that was split in half came back to normal. They were now locked after a small click when the table were put back into pieces like a puzzle.

Ding!

A bright blue hologram popped in front of George as he looked down at the modern staircase going downwards.

【 Follow the light 】

"I see it."

Dream said not looking at George but it was already as if he knew what George had seen. George nodded now knowing he was not alone as he started to walk down the path behind Dream who gripped the grip of the Sword of No Moving that he had gotten not to long ago. George sighed as he looked at the light that changed from a bright blue to black continuously after a few seconds. However, the ceiling was shining a bright white color that dominated.

The two were quiet as if they were assassins. The way they walked did now show any sounds as they trained for a few weeks before entering their previous gate. It did not take so long to get to the end of the staircase. It only took twenty minutes. George found it odd that there was no traps unlike other games. When they were about to stop walking, he looked at Dream who nodded.

- It's weird. Keep you guard up at all times.

George smiled slightly as if he found it obvious as he slowly made his last steps down the stairs after Dream. He looked at the direction his body was facing and could only see, "A forest?" Dream mumbled as he looked everywhere. Indeed it was just a green natural forest as if it was nothing special. Of how could he be so wrong about that?

Not only that, George heard a beam behind him and he immediately looked behind only to see the stairs that they walked through dissolving into particles. The stairs that dissolve was like a small door in the middle of nowhere that had stairs on them. Their only way out and the way they went in was now long gone. George sighed in disbelief, "It couldn't be that easy. We obviously need to pass at least some trials" he nodded like it was obvious.

Ding!

A blue hologram popped in front of both of them. Currently, it was only to give a shine in their faces. No words or pictures was laid across.

"Congratulations Experienced Player 404 and Experienced Player Dream! You have found the entrance! Game now starting... "

It was that again. The robot woman voice. "It was only an entrance. It wasn't even a trial" George said in pure disbelief. He expected the final boss when he went down the stairs. That will be the one that is hard. Why did he have to face another hideous game before he finds the main enemy? This game really hated him.

The blue hologram in front of them sudden typed out words.

「 WILD HUNT 」

"Wild hunt?" Dream mumbled and looked at George that remained focus on the screen.

"Welcome to WILD HUNT! In the forest, find the Queen Angel. Blooded angels are resurrecting from the surface of the clouds with blood on them when they died. Bow elegantly to the Queen Angel to complete the task. Do not get on her bad side. Rules for this game—

Rule number 1: Bow elegantly to the Queen Angel

Rule number 2: Defeat all bloody angels as they ascend the land

Rule number 3: Level of angels are not displayed. Monsters do not exist in this world. Only Bloody angels with their ruler being the Queen Angel.

Rule number 4: Do not DIE"

The blue hologram started to change text again.

「 TIME LIMIT: 48 HOURS 」

「 Bow before the Queen 」