Chapter 90

Barom smiled when he had noticed the atmosphere was very tense. It was like he was getting cooked alive however he didn't mind at all. These people had become cold ever since the Earth had turned into a game called Eliminate. The group people who had created this game was unknown.

Most especially, the one who turned this game into reality was unknown. No one can use the internet now. Communication devices were cut off. Animals were no longer a thing but monsters that could speak and wild monsters. Some monsters that looked calm seen in games also existed.

Every day the population decreases massively. Anyone could think that this was the government's fault. They thought it was more of their way to decrease the population massively. To get rid of the weak and turn them into strong.

The monuments all throughout the world seen with a bright beacon was the main source of these games. Hidden side game, the main door game, hosted games. All of these were all powered by one monument. These new abilities or skills humans now had after the impact on Earth.

Increasing their strength and survival was now their main priority. They did not want to be like others. In the first game called the Clear Arena. It was where two people fight each other. When one wins he or she would get the chance to fight another battle against a player who went through the same phase as him or herself.

It was natural to be scared at first. Everyone just disappearing into particles. They thought they were in a illusion. There was no doubt that anyone had already killed some of their friends and family just for survival. Everyone here in remaining in this world was selfish now. If they weren't, then how would they expect themselves to survive?

Selfishness was the key to survival in this world now. They play games, eliminate, hunt, kill and hurt others people known as players now to live. They kill monsters that replaced the animals for food. This world was no longer normal and will never be.

The number in the sky was always seen. Every minute numerous of people die and the number was decreased. That was why majority couldn't even look in that direction. They couldn't bare to see people dying almost every second of their lives.

Who would want that? But it wasn't like they could prevent that from happening now. This was their life now. A new world where there is only one rule. You kill to survive or you get killed.

Kassie was outside. She was told to stay there and guard by her brother. Barom chuckled in amusement to see the serious face his son had. He's grown. But he was not surprised. He did not feel saddened at all. He was proud to see that his son was worth of surviving in this new world. However he frowned to remember the words he was about to speak that might just make his own family attack him.

He sighed and leaned against the chair, "Hm well first of all let's just comfortable shall we?" He smiled and glanced at Dream and George who was standing in opposite directions. Dream was leaning against the glass with legs crossed and George was staring at his father with a stoic and annoyed face. Barom smiled awkwardly, "Right right..." he mumbled. How vicious.

"August 15" Barem looked at George who looked back at him. It was the date when Earth has turned into a game with the exact game play of Eliminate. "George you know that date very well did you?" Yes, of course. He knew that date God damn well. But he did not answer. Barem just hummed when George had made an iffy expression.

"Eight months ago before Eliminate happened. Eliminate was published worldwide. This was January 15, 2020. Eight months later in August 15, 2020 Earth became a game." George started to get nervous as he knew exactly what happened the date meant. Barom started to grin at his son's reaction.

January 15 was the date his sister was born. "It's a coincidence" George stated and Barom shook his head like he had expected this answer.

"George your sister didn't die. That corpse you saw in the funeral was a fake" he said and George's eyes widened as his body started to shake. Dream looked at the two with a confused expression but he just listened quietly.