Chapter 35

George's vision got back to normal and when he opened his eyes everything was completely different. It looked like they were inside a volcano that wasn't active. The walls were made out of rocks and stone and there wasn't anything special in them. In the middle of the volcano, there was a cyan flower.

George pressed the gem on his bracelet. He saw a colored blue hologram in front of him and saw a glowing red dot where a volcano was found. The map was huge and it looked like they were in a forest. The forest was huge fit for at least thousands of players scattered around to fit. However, George doubt that the bases were at least a kilometer far.

Dream stared at George, "We leave the base for now and leave our flower. For now we'll be taking the other team's flower separately. We get back here at the end of the day. We'll aim for the teams less than two players" he said and George looked at him and nodded.

George, "The flowers we take. We'll keep them once we find them. I don't want to put them in the vase already once we get some. Since other teams might take them and we won't be able to track them" he suggested and Dream hummed agreeing with him.

Dream turned on his bracelet and glared at the map, "On the map, it says that we're in the east part of the forest. I'll attack the middle part. You attack the neighbors here in the east. It's better to clear the ones closer so other players from afar would give up on searching this part of the map once they find that the flowers are gone" he suggested.

George didn't waste any time chattering with Dream so he started walking towards the volcano exit. He looked behind Dream, "It's currently two am. Get back here alive when I get back" he said as Dream's lips curved.

Dream, "I will if you will"

-

George wore a mask since this was a multiplayer game and he didn't want to get recognized by other players and get his team targeted. The east part was big to explore and there were probably at least forty to fifty guilds here. He pulled up his jacket and carefully ran through the trees quietly.

For now in the east part of the map. He would be at least targeting big guilds that had weak players or small guilds that had strong players. His game plan was simple. He would let other teams take flowers and then kill the guild that had multiple flowers. That way he wouldn't tire himself.

"Hah! These bitches are easy to kill than I expected!" A man that seemed to be in his late twenties spoke as he wiped away the blood on his hands using a cloth. George watched as this man take his second flower from a three groups that he just killed all in ten minutes.

"You're done?" Another girl who was the same age as him growled behind. George was in the trees stalking the two. These were his new targets. Right now there was still no one that stole the flowers so he was still calm for now and this was still the first day.

"Fuck yeah, now let's go back to our monument" The base of these two seemed to be a monument based on their words. On the way back George stalked them quietly in the trees. When the two arrived at their mansion after just five minutes of running. They placed a total of five flowers on the vase together with theirs so they will have six overall.

Jackpot, George popped out of nowhere and pressed the third button on his sword, and stared at the two who seemed surprised when they saw the brunette. The boy immediately burst into laughter, "How hilarious! You didn't even bring a teammate! How are you even alive and not dead?" He laughed with the girl.

George scoffed gritting his teeth behind the mask and tackled towards the two. The two immediately dodged him going in different directions and brought out a gun shooting at George who sliced the two bullets easily. The girl immediately went invisible and started to fight George with getting seen.