Chapter 98

Right when he opened his eyes he was a new whole new different place. He was laid down on a soft bed and he was looking at the ceiling with serious look. The ceiling looked modern but it was also familiar to him. He sat up and could see that he was still in his combat clothing with his shoes on the bed. He was back in his condo.

"What..." George mumbled and checked the time. December 19, 2019. At this time, he was in LA and just finished college. It was currently his vacation. "It's not a dream at all" he mumbled and pinched himself hard. It hurt so this was real. At this time, Eliminate was still not published by his dad and sister. He started to contact him. Dream, he spoke in his thoughts.

—George, where are you?

Dream asked worriedly. For some reason, George felt relieved that all of this was an illusion from the past even if it felt weird. "I'm in LA back in my condo. We have to meet my Catriana or Barom. I'll meet you in the airport tomorrow in London. I'm already setting up a flight." George said not in his thoughts. He remembered what Baron told him before he left.

'The game should take you before Eliminate was published. At that time, you must go to London than at our old mansion's garage. I don't know what Catriana wants you to do but this should take you one step to your mission' Barom rambled all these in a hurry that George of course remembered clearly.

Dream was quiet for a moment while George started to type the quick details for his ticket. His passport and visa were already ready. He felt somehow unwelcome by this quietness and was about to speak however Dream had already spoke first.

—I'm doing it right now. At this time, I was still taking criminology back in college. My location is currently in Orlando, Florida. I'll arrive in London time at around 3 am.

George held the ear bud on his ear while booking the flight. He saved the ticket in his phone and leaned against his office chair. At this time, his communication with his parents was rare. It was better to keep it a secret for now. He looked outside the huge window and could see the sun rise in between the buildings.

"I'll see you then" he mumbled and disconnected the ear bud.

His flight was in the next few three hours. He made sure to do this quick. He grabbed his phone and could see that he had internet and social media was working fine. He couldn't stop himself when he smiled, "...It's been a long time since I used my phone like this" he said as he went to the twitter. Then he searched up Eliminate in google.

However the only searches he got was the mere definition of Eliminate and the symptoms synonyms and antonyms. Unlike before when he would type out Eliminate. When google gives you the game and multiple avatars and coins. This was normal and he couldn't help but feel relieved at that point. "This makes me forget about reality" he mumbled and glanced at his coat.

It made him forget about reality that was currently in shambles. This was reality before Eliminate has been published. The world was still normal even at this time. Eliminate would get published in less than a month at this time as it was December 19, 2019. It would not take less than 10 months to make the earth turned into chaos.

George remembered Dream and smiled using his name as comfort. "I'm sure that we'll be able to know what we're supposed to do." They were companions after all. He started to go out of his bedroom. He only packed his wallet, extra clothes and a water to get ready. All of these fit in his spacial pocket anyways. He walked outside the condo.

For the first time in a while. He genuinely smiled when he felt comforted by the calm atmosphere. He felt relieved when he could hear the loud birds tweeting nonsense and the dogs barking. George suddenly remembered that all of this was still a game and frowned. He suddenly turned serious.

People were walking across the streets with huge grins. It had been such a long time since he could see people having absolutely no care of what was happening. They just played, talk and did things together with the people she or he had cared for. George entered airport security and quickly got checked on.

Then a few hours later he was already in the plane.

Meanwhile in Earth.

Kaiden was back in Earth and met Anna again. Anna looked at Kassie with a complicated expression. "What do you mean by that?" She asked and Kassie shouted again.

"I think those two idiot lovers are planning something! Again! When are they going to stop hiding shit from me?!" She yelled without shame.

Bad's eyes widened as he started to frown. "I noticed that there was something about those two back in the fifth main door game. Though, I disappeared know that it was all feelings. Looks like I would need to make up with the lack of knowledge in the future." He said frowning deeply.

Anna was speechless. Why did his first reaction is to make up with the knowledge that he had lacked? She stared at Bad with a complicated expression. "What are they planning? When I exited the main door game. I saw them enter the seventh even if I couldn't open it." She mumbled placing her fingers on her chin.

Nick was starting to get a headache while Kaiden was calm. Kaiden was eating the cookies Bad had made for them however all of them were so stressed to eat the delicious baked chocolate chip cookies. "Mh" Kaiden hummed as if he was saying these bakes were delicious as he ate another one again.

Nick stared at Kaiden with an emotionless look. "The game announced the seventh oddly. I feel like one of them has something to do with it" Nick mumbled and Kaiden made a high pitched noise as he was agreeing to that and was obvious.

Kaiden looked at everyone and started to grin. "That's right. I stalked them once and found out that George's dad and sister were actually the ones who made the game. In George's fourth time in playing the game. Eliminate would turn into reality in earth. Only George can fix this very interesting problem" Kaiden said while smiling bright.

Everyone looked at him blankly. Kassie looked at the crazy bastard as if she was about to explode. Kaiden smiled, "Oh don't worry. I used to stalk people all the time. I didn't get caught" he said.

Kassie flicked her whip while staring at Kaiden with chaotic eyes.

That's not something to be proud of is it?!

Meanwhile, George was staring at London then back at his phone.

[2:58 pm]

Two minutes were left. At this time, it was extremely cold in London. George was lucky to have his coat on while the white snow blended with it. The Christmas lights at the sides showed off the snow creating a beautiful scene. The people eating coffees and walking through the streets were seen. George leaned against the pole while staring at the exit of the airport.

George started to mumble while pressing his finger against the ear bud. "Where are you now?" He asked while looking around warily. Even if there was no monsters that would appear he still payed attention to the area. Monsters were not allowed to take place in a game that is supposed to be only played by players. Another information he got out of Barom.

Dream smiled at the other side.

— I'm almost going out. Oh, my clothes isn't the same. But your clothes should be right? That's good. I'll be able to recognize you.

He heard Dream's voice at the other side. Of course George didn't need to change clothes. This was a level four item that broke the level three rule! It was extremely precious that George could never take eyes off. The only things he changed was his pants and shirt but his black coat remained the same.

Tap.

He could feel a tap on his shoulder. George started to grin as he started to turn around while hearing a very familiar voice. "Let's get to business. George" Dream spoke in a low voice. George looked at him with a calm smile before nodding.

Author's note:

Kassie is literally a ticking nuclear bomb. I mean #relate?