Chapter 91

The journey back home was quiet. It was too quiet. Dream is to shocked and makes sure that George was the first one to say something so no one would be uncomfortable. Kassie was getting irritated since she did not know what happened during the tense conversation. All she knew that it was serious. Serious enough to make her brain almost explode.

Kassie looks at the two and takes a deep breath. She stops in front of them, "Someone. For the love of God. Tell me why you two are so quiet?" She asks George and Dream who remained quiet. She sighs shaking her head and continued to walk through the almost side walk when the night was close to coming that would turn the whole world dark.

Dream looks at George, "I'm the one who's coming with you to the seventh main door game right?" He asked a little nervous. Kassie wonders why they were already talking about the seventh main door game which is the last one before they even cleared the sixth main door game. She doesn't question them and keeps walking.

Kassie enters the mansion while Dream and George stays at Dream's room that was just plain. George finally answers after a long time, "Why are you asking such obvious question?" He asked looking at Dream who was leaning against the walls close to the window. He could see the moonlight on Dream's dirty blonde locks.

Dream smiles relieved, "That's good."

Silence again. The only thing they could hear was the cold wind that travelled. Maybe the shifts of the comforter where George was sitting at. He tries to smile but he can't. He was to scared at what Dream was thinking about him. He shouldn't have let him hear the conversation with his dad. But he got to careless. He curses under his breath in nervousness.

He wonders what Dream would think of him for choosing to defeat the boss of the seventh main door game. Catriana, who was his sister that was known to be dead for seven years now. He wonders what the dirty blonde is thinking when he knew that he was almost the full reason the world is a game now. He does not even realize that he blames himself.

George clenches his hands against the sheets. He chuckles a little but it was quiet and weak, "I guess you already know that now. There's nothing I can hide right now." He sighs. Dream looks up at him after he was looking at his shoes. George could hear footsteps getting closer.

Dream plops down on the bed beside him. "But you didn't know that until you met him again." Like usual. George immediately knew what 'him' Dream meant.

"I play a huge part of this now." George says as if he is in disbelief. He looks at the window and could see the aurora outside along with the full white moon. "If I didn't play the game that day. If I never could have played the game. All of this wouldn't have happened. Then again it's mostly they're fault" George knows when to blame himself but he would never fully blame himself.

He was just the last key to a few explosion.

Dream hummed, "I guess so." George smiled when he heard those words and closed his eyes.

George, "Aren't you going to ask? I'm your lover you should at least know who you're dealing with right? Like, who am I and stuff? You should at least get slightly suspicious of me. You already know part or it but" He starts to say but Dream cut him off.

"That's right. You are part of this. But that doesn't give me an excuse to hate or be wary of you. All I know is that you're George. Even if you were a monster that caused all this my feelings about you won't change at all. But if I were to hate you and you're a God. I'll still despise you to the grave."  he said while looking at George with a soft smile.

He continues as he looks at the direction George was looking at. "We'll get what you want. That's it. You said peace right? Soon, you'll be able to experience it. We get to the seventh main door game and defeat her together. That is all I want" he mumbled and George couldn't help but smile as he looks at Dream.

"Then did I over think it a little?" He asks Dream who only looked at him.

"I don't need you explanation. Nothing would change my plans for us together for the future" Dream grins and tucks George's bangs on the brunette's ear. George smiled and placed his forehead against Dream's chest. He hugs him weakly and Dream hums while stroking George's hair.

A few weeks later. They got down to business.

"Ring! Attention to all worldwide players! In exactly May 1, 2021. The sixth door is officially available to get unlocked!"

Author's note:

Its only been a few chapters ever since the fifth main door game and we're already at the sixth. This is slightly getting intense.

Also, when this book ends. I'll be making some side stories in case some would miss the characters in this story... I am so making side stories for Kaiden too.