Chapter 97

"This kill-!" Anna exclaimed as she stared at the body just right in front of the door to the basement. The kill was extremely insane when they saw Kaili's skull struck with a sword. Her body was fine and was in good shape however her head was definitely not fine. The thrust of the sword was in between her two eyes.

Blood pooled at the floor like a puddle. It was a different kill than the others. Urie's body had disappeared and it was replaced by Kaili's body. Alexei stared, "This kill is different. Does the monster have different killing techniques?" He asked the others who remained silent staring at the body. Dream grabbed Kaili's wrist and inspected it, "She's obviously the one who killed Urie." He noted.

Anna nodded, "Yes I agree. Her nails fit into the holes. There's also a lot of blood here. So the one who fought her had healed quickly since he or she obviously got injured." She looked at Dream, George and Kaiden who calmly stared at the body.

Kaiden smiled brightly as he looked at George without anyone noticing. George saw this and stared coldly at Kaiden. Of course the crazy bastard already knew that he was the one who killed her. He was quiet because he wanted to know how George would play this. He waved his hand childishly. Damn this bastard, George thought annoyed.

"The first kill was killed with a knife. The second one was killed by this woman. The third one is a strong one." Dream said and crouched at the floor to see a faint blood stain that he accidentally saw. He pictured someone dragging the body outside. "Based on the crime scene. This woman attacked first" he said inspecting the nails.

George hummed, "I can't tell whether the monster is dead or not. But there's one way to do it though." He smiled lightly. Kaiden started to chuckle as he knew what George was planning. George looked at the other while crossing his arms and took a step aside, "By the way. I was the one who killed Kaili" he said calmly.

The four quiet ones started to pull out their weapons and stare at George warily. Anna seemed surprise when he heard that George had admitted it. Dream looked at George calmly as he was not surprised. Kaiden started to grin as Alexei mouth slightly opened. "So you're the one who killed the others then?" He asked while glaring at George gripping his weapon.

George looked at Alexei calmly, "Did I say I killed them? I simply killed her because it was self defense. There's nothing wrong with that right? Kaili was the one who attacked first." He said and Dream started to smile. George looked at his aunt, "Her nails can make you lose a lot of blood when its touches your skin. I was supposed to die but was lucky enough to bring a healing potion." He commented casually.

Jake spoke warily who was one of the quiet people, "Then why did she attack you? Is she the monster? You should have seen it when you killed her" he said and George hummed nodding.

"Yes I saw it. She's not a monster"

Suddenly the atmosphere became tense. Even Anna who was staring at the body flinched and looked at George. Dream also started to look at George as his heart slightly dropped. George saw their reaction and shook his head. "She was the one who killed Urie. She also attacked me. But she was not the monster. Let's put it to this." He said looking at Henry.

Henry saw the reaction and widened his eyes. George grinned, "Even if there is a monster. Doesn't mean that there are players here that are innocent. Let's say that Kaili and someone worked together to Eliminate every single person here. That way they would be able to tell. However, one of them might be the monster and just used Kaili." He said then continued.

"Of course, I'm still not sure that I'm able to tell whether he's the monster. But I can confirm that they are the ones who keeps moving bodies to prevent them from getting caught and kill those players. Kaili already died." George said and glanced at everyone who all were still tense.