Chapter 42

George exited the door that closed behind them with Dream and suddenly heard a child's voice ring in their ears. "Ring! Ordinary Player Dophe has successfully unlocked, opened, and exited the third door! All players are now forced to open door 3 in the next two months!" Eliminate announced.

Since George and Dream came in early. They didn't get to hear the announcement that was why it was announced to them when they left the game. They must have entered the game right when Kaiden had already finished. Dream wasn't surprised that Kaiden was the first one to finish the game this time. His level was larger than his anyway.

George opened his identity hologram and saw that he was now in level fifty nine. He upgraded pretty slowly so Dream was probably still at his level line of seven phases and still hasn't gotten to the line of eight phases. However, he was most excited about his new upgrade for his ability ring that he was longing to look at.

He disabled his identity hologram and looked at his ring and sighed. "It has been exactly ten weeks already ever since we played the third door main game. The time has doubled" Dream spoke placing his phone in his pocket that was only suitable for checking the time since communication had been blocked so there was no use for the phones for calling or texting.

George nodded, "That is expected. After all, it is the main game," he said in a casual and calm tone while the two walked through the streets going back to the mansion.

The two didn't talk to each other while walking because of the always tense atmosphere. The breeze was the only thing that made a loud sound through the atmosphere. George thought of what he wanted to get as his bee three abilities that he would soon pick out for his ability ring and the new upgrade for passing level fifty.

George was quite sad that he didn't get the assassin's ability but he didn't want to tell that to Dream since that would mean spoiling his ability. However, he could see that even if he'll tell Dream; he wouldn't be surprised. Dream was smart even if sometimes he would act like a fool. Probably now, the strong player was already suspecting something.

He could remember the gaze that Dave gave him when he thrusted his sword on his chest. When Kaiden looked at his sword blade and started at George in a weird surprising matter. George wanted to know the reason behind the reaction but this man Kaiden also known as Dophe seemed to be simply unpredictable and stronger than Dream.

His dark aura is the only thing that could make George weak and could possibly die from it. Unless he had a special type of ability to avoid that but he hasn't even killed someone he could possibly avoid that. Except for Adam who had a teleportation ability but Dream had already killed him.

"You seem to be in deep thought" he heard Dream speak beside him.

He flinched at the unexpected statement but he didn't listen to the dirty blond that much and just ignored him. George shot his eyes open and hopped from the other side of the bench and Dream followed him. They went into the forest and saw a man who was stalking the two of them run in a different direction.

"Tsk" George clicked his tongue annoyed and continued to run while Dream went to the other side and tried to corner the man. They arrived at the corner of the forest and met each other again. "Where is he" Dream asked and the two looked up and saw the man in the mountains running.

George wanted to follow him but Dream grabbed his wrist shaking his head, "Let's go. We'll find him again when he stalks once more. Try to forget it" he said his voice softening a bit but Dream himself was the only one who noticed this,

George stared at him unsure as he looks up at the mountains. He wouldn't be able to explain this but that was the same person who stalked them last month when they got back from the Judge of Death's temple. George knew because he had the same type of atmosphere that he gave like last time.