Chapter 99

George stared at the mansion in front of him. He was in an island. Where he used to live in with his parents. It was currently night time and his mom should be asleep by now while his sister and father were doing something with Eliminate. The island was huge and a couple of cute flying robots were cleaning the area.

George and Dream was hidden in the wide forest that was always cleaned. The flowers and plants here were clean however no animals lived in them instead of those small ants such as ants, birds and butterflies. Nothing else were seen in this forest. It was an artificial forest made by Barom a couple of years ago in this time.

"This part of the forest is the only place without cameras. Security is extremely strict because of my father. Hmm, my mom doesn't have an idea that Catriana is alive. The basement should be hidden somewhere in the garage." George mumbled as he used the losing his presence ability since he was bad at hiding himself.

Dream got back and dropped four small robots to the ground as they all went plopping. George grabbed one robot that wasn't that damaged and opened its back. He used his electricity ability and the robot's eyes started to turn blue. The robot immediately went flying to the air and floated in front of George. "Show a blue print of the island" George ordered.

The robot's eyes slowly showed a screen against the floor while staring at it. The blur print of the island started to show up as a 3d hologram. "This place is crawling with robots. You and I would have to get rid of them on our way there. We should be able to get there through the pool side. My mim should be asleep. My sister's the final boss." He said.

Dream hummed and spoke in a low voice. "Then we get there through the backyard then. Enter the pool side then to the garage. We'll need to take out every branch of security there also whether its human or not." He said in a serious voice as George nodded.

And the operation begins.

Their plan was simple. The blueprint of the island was quite large. George was not aware of the island also and his luck was bad. However, he did know his sister's taste when it comes to things like this. He had expected this mansion to be the most simplest mansions out there with no secret passages or anything. It was just that. This place will be heavily secured.

Saying that this was back from the past, it must also mean it is fake. Only his sister were alive in this game and Dream and George. Therefore, it was expected that bosses will appear before they even get to the main course. George was not scared of killing her own sister. As, they acted like strangers back in the past. Although, it was quite unfortunate to loose such a smart kid.

Was she still a kid in this time? He did not want to know. What if time messed up and made her look like a grandma?  George had shivers all over his skin when he thought of that. No, let's not think of such things. He couldn't imagine his sister being like that. He thinks at that point, he wouldn't be able to kill her now.

George had already used his ice shard ability to shoot at the flying robots coming at him. "It really shouldn't be this easy" he mumbled beneath his breath.

Pow! Pow! Pow!

He felt gentle knocks on his back. He didn't even bother to look as he already knew guns were shot at his back. Good thing that his coat was on a good level or he would be good as dead. He let that go as if it was nothing and continued to look for the entrance of this mansion. Yes, he was already inside the mansion.

He had already sent at least 20 clones of his containing at least enough energy to guard him from the robots. Dream, he spoke in his thoughts while holding his ear piece. He leaned against the wall while he was checking the time on his watch. He had a total of only thirty minutes to find the room where the boss lays. He and Dream had split up to find that room with Dream being in the second floor while George being in the first.

-Not yet, keep looking

George nodded as he only had small time to look for the boss. He carefully walked to the living room and check ever corner, couch that was unbelievably cleaned. There was not a single dust or sign of this house being years old. It was quite brand new. The stone bricks on the walls that he carefully traced his fingers too hoping to find a button of some kind if there was. However, he doubted that a lot.

His eyes were sharp as he observed every thing in the room as he did not tense. He did not and will not let him guard down for a second. His hand suddenly stopped as he quickly grabbed his flashlight an pushed a certain button.

There was a presence behind him.

Channeling his electrical ability to his sword, he quickly pulled it out and used his speed ability to quickly get behind the thing. The tip of the now sword is on the player's neck. "Why do you always start to point swords at anyone who gets close to you?" Dream spoke sighing as he already knew this was going to happen.

George spoke simply, "I don't kill them already. I have to take a look at who it is first. Even if it is you." He lowers the sword and looks at Dream with a stoic impression. He carefully analyzed Dream and he could see a look 'Didn't see anything' written all over his face. He sighed and shook his head turning around.

"I underestimated this door", he muttered shaking his head getting disappointed.

"It's fine. Even if your family member is the boss. It doesn't mean that this would be easy. It also doesn't mean that they will only talk to you. It's a door" Dream said as George groaned only thinking that this would be heavily affect his life as someone who does nothing. He'd rather be lazy than do anything like this!

George sat at the table slowly as he leaned his hands behind him close to the boon. He pressed his hands against the middle. That was when he heard a click. Perhaps, a trap? He quickly scrambled up beside Dream while clenching his grip of his sword. "Well, you pressed something" Dream said while George grunted quite annoyed at himself.

"I can very much see that." George muttered staring at the table that slowly got cut into half. The tables slowly lowered to the ground as the ground started to have a whole creating a pathway with the stairs going down. The creak sounds continued as they watched the lights flickering open to the modern pathway made out of quartz and bricks. It was not a pathway where you see in movies that was heavily creepy.

No.

This was modern as hell.

"So" Dream started, "shall we go?" He said while taking one step down the stairs as his foot step echoed throughout the path that was going down. The led light on the side of the stair case was blue and then turned black, then blue. The cycle continued.

George smirked and grinned, "Of course".

The only thing that they did not know was the fact that this was only the start. They had not even started the game just yet.

But who were they to go back?