Chapter 5

George took a step inside the door as the door immediately shuts behind him. His heart drops as he looked behind him and saw the door shut close then disappear into game sparkles. After some time, he calmed himself down and looked around the dimension.

It looked like he was in an abandoned village and skulls were everywhere. He wasn't inside the monument but the door took him into a new dimension far from Earth created by Eliminate. Because there was no way this never ending forest can be inside the monument.

George didn't understand the purpose of him being here at the first door nor did he understand what was going on. Suddenly he saw nine other doors in front of him that appeared. He took a step back calmly reaching out for his knife behind him.

Each door suddenly opened and a total of nine people appeared one at each door. In total there were seven of them. Four boys and three girls.  They all took a step inside and the doors behind them suddenly closed and disappeared all at the same time.

Some looked scared, some looked calm, and some looked intimidating they were showing many emotions all at the same time. When they saw George who came first. He looked at George suspiciously. "Who are you?" The man in ripped jeans and a red jacket asked.

George stared at him not answering as he only analyzed him. He sighed, "George". He wasn't planning on telling his code name since that was the name that gets announced whether it was a private or a public announcement. He wanted to keep his Eliminate identity as safe as possible.

The man nodded, "Adam" he said placing his hands in his pocket.

George looked at the others suspiciously and stared at them next. Adam coughed looking at the ground, "Well this must be the main game door number one. I already triggered a side game on the streets accidentally. It was pretty challenging with my current level. but I defeated it. This one must be a lot harder" he said.

Everyone looked at him and even George got the attention of Adam. "This game must be a multiplayer solo game. I used to play Eliminate last year and different types" he said as everyone nodded.

Suddenly the ground violently shook and everyone quickly took out some weapons while others remained silent and some panicking. Then a huge dog appeared in front of them that had very sharp claws and sharp teeth.

Everyone glared at the dog with jaws dropped and some were shaking in fear. George glared at this dog and flinched. "Ah! So these are the new pups to capture the suspect of the murder of this village? How wonderful!" The dog exclaimed. However, this wasn't an ordinary dog. This was the dog from paw patrol named Chase.

George was dumbfounded. Why was a dog in a cartoon suddenly become reality? And why did it have to show up so scary? "Very well! I'll send the suspects" he said and pressed his paw on the ground as the ground shook again as the ground in front of them then flipped showing six bloody people.

Chase suddenly growled when he saw these six people. "These are all the six suspects who were here when the villagers got killed! Three of these people were responsible for the murders!" He said pointing his paws at the skeletons on the ground.

George stared at the pup coldly and calmly. He also didn't let go of his knife behind him in case of the need to attack. "So what do you want us to do?" Adam suddenly asked.

Chase glared at Adam and smirked, "I want all of you pups to find out the three people who killed these poor people!" He said as his eyes suddenly glowed red, "However, if someone catches the wrong person I will" he said and pulled out his sharp nails and scratched them on the ground.

A blond man suddenly spoke up, "You'll kill us?" He asked.

Chase glared at the man and approached him. The blond man gulped and looked up at the pup, "Correct!" Chase smiled and jumped back to the front.