Chapter 53

George enters the door carefully and he immediately knew that the door had already disappeared behind him. He carefully took out his flashlight and pressed the third button turning it into a sword. He shivered when he was met by an extremely cold breeze that hit his skin sending shivers.

Everything was white. There were multiple pine trees around the dimension. Snow was falling from the sky and the wind was slightly harsh but it wasn't strong enough to push him. The pine trees were covered with thick layers of cold ice snow. The rivers he could see in a far radius were turned into ice and a small layer of snow was covered from above.

Right when he took a step inside the dimension. His boots sunken into the ground like water however it was snow. He walked around the area with hands wrapped around his waist as he calmly glanced around the area. To his back, he could see a warm dessert that had multiple cacti. However, it looked like it was miles away.

Even with his super speed ability, it would take hours.

Right now he wanted to explore the woods that had multiple trees covered with snow. He immediately used his super-speed ability to shortly go there. After one minute he panted slightly and wiped away the cold sweat on his forehead. He entered the woods and he left traces of footprints behind.

He could hear the sounds of crickets and birds as he goes into the forest. It was the typical sound heard when you enter the forest. George pays no attention to those useless sounds and instead pays attention to the area more and the tension of the atmosphere. His eyes shot open widely when he saw a moving being from the trees.

Based on its movements and the sounds that it made. This beast should at least be two meters tall or more. George was certain when it came to that conclusion. He swiftly slowed down his movements while this monster was following him quietly from the trees. He remained casual as if he didn't know that fact.

He felt that there was another beast about the same height as the one who was first following him to the other side. George stealthily peaked over the trees and saw both of them stop. He couldn't see their full appearance since they appeared black since they were placed in the dark.

Stomp!

With that George immediately backed away in two meters as he stabbed his sword to the ground to prevent himself from falling. The two monsters appeared in front of him. Both were similar however their ears were slightly different. One was small and one was slightly bigger.

However, the two of them were at least two and a half meters. They both had red bodies that did not fit the cold white weather. They had four large claws and the face of a mosquito. George could only stare at the two of them dumbfounded by their appearances.

The monster on the left started to speak, "Kehaha! Hey Hajoka! We haven't seen any humana for the queen ever since the past century. If we capture this beast we can finally be free from doing our tasks!" the monster laughed evilly while staring at George who had a cold expression.

Hajoka, the one the first monster spoke to, "You're right Hajika! This can be a great opportunity for the two of us!" he exclaimed gazing at George as he licked his lips hungrily.

George could only cringe; he held the handle of his sword even tighter and he glared at Hajoka and Hajika. "Who is your queen?" he asked calmly; expression stoic while eyes are cold like the weather around him.

Hajika started to speak, "The queen is the most powerful being in this world! Of course, you can't beat her! No one can. Once we capture you, you'll have to do so many tasks for the queen other than us! You'll have to spend tens, no hundreds of years in this cold world working as the queens advisor. Where we, will go on a vacation! Hehe!" he laughed as he raised his hands.