Chapter 31

They were in the dimension for at least
six days only. George expected it to be longer but at least he still had more time left to look around the area. Two weeks passed after they finished the temple of the judge of death and all of that was filled with fighting mobs and exploring.

George panted when he fought the level 47 mob. This mob was just like Dream. It didn't have any abilities but its physical strength was super strong just like Dream. Dream watched George from afar not helping him. If George was going against a player with just physical strength and agility without using any items. He would most likely lose.

George gave up and grabbed his sword and stabbed the mob's chest as blood splattered everywhere on the floor. "Your body is weak" Dream spoke while George frowned, "You'll have to train more if you want to win against players who are stronger than you. Some games prohibit abilities," he said. 

It seemed like Dream still had no idea what his ability was. He probably thought that it was the mirage ability since that was the one George showed him so George would have to use that type of ability when he's with Dream. "I know," he said leaning his head against the wall and drinking his soda.

Dream stayed silent before speaking, "What level are you on now?" He asked.

George looked at his identity when he heard the words of the other, "Level 49. Close to 50" he answered, "It'll probably take 2 weeks to get to 50. It's fine" he said calmly disabling the glowing blue hologram in front of him.

In the night, the wind whispered softly against the leaves. Dream stared at George calmly while he puts his hands in his pockets. He hums quietly and drops to the floor closing his eyes. "We should rest" he mumbled and George had almost looked at him but he nodded.

The faint moonlight touched their skins and shined brightly. At this hour, birds were supposed to be flying across the sky. Owls were supposed to be in their trees spying on one person. They were in an open area so it was much easier to spot people.

George closed his eyes shut and he crossed his arms over his chest silently. He lowered his head slightly while being fully aware of the area. "The next main game is in a month" Dream spoke. The last main game was a month ago.

Just like what Eliminate announced. Every main game is available every two months. Thus, someone would need to unlock the third door successfully right after it is available for all players to play. "I won't be playing first. My name is universal. Once players find out my identity they'll probably target me" he said.

Dream knew that George was listening to him so he kept talking. George who listened with interest kept his hands on his waist. The other mentioned that being the first one to complete the game will request a huge prize but it will need to be done solo. In Dream's current level which is 75 he probably didn't care about getting more anymore.

After a quick minute Dream stopped talking lowly and remained silent after. Dream quickly stood up from the ground and George's eyes opened sharply and stared at Dream who ran to the other side of the building they were resting on. George quickly brought out his sword and followed Dream from behind.

Dream, who was glaring around the area holding his new dagger. When George arrived beside Dream; the two felt a huge aura surround them. A heavy aura. George tried to move but he was slow. Something tightened on his chest and he gasped clenching his chest tightly.

His gaze turned at Dream who seemed to be having the same problem but because his body was so strong it wasn't painful like what George is feeling. George could feel his stamina and strength getting weaker and footsteps got closer to them.

Clang!

Something tried to stab George from behind but good thing his jacket was made out of metal. They also did that to Dream but Dream couldn't feel a single thing. The person behind them scoffed in disbelief when his attack didn't work.