Chapter 103

The Queen's eyes narrowed as she took in the determined expressions of George and Dream. The icy chamber around them seemed to amplify the tension, the air crackling with impending conflict.

George's mind raced, the recent revelations about his family and the creation of the game still fresh and raw. The face of the Queen held a haunting resemblance to his sister, Catriana, and the realization only fueled his resolve.

"Dream, be ready for anything," George muttered, his eyes fixed on the Queen.

Dream nodded, his usual lightheartedness replaced by a steely focus. "I've got your back."

The Queen's chilling laughter echoed once more. "You think you can defeat me, little brother? After everything we've been through?"

George's eyes twitched, this big sister of mine must be crazy right?

His grip tightened on his sword. "You're not my sister anymore. You're just another monster I have to eliminate."

With a wave of her hand, the Queen summoned ice shards that shot toward them with lethal speed. George and Dream dodged, Piyol countering with her own ice magic to neutralize the attack. George lunged forward, his sword slashing through the air, aiming for the Queen.

"Do you really think you can defeat me so easily?" the Queen taunted, effortlessly parrying his blow and sending a shockwave of ice magic that knocked him back.

"Uh.. no?" Dream leaped in, using his agility to close the distance and deliver a series of swift strikes.

The Queen deflected each one, her movements precise and calculated. "You always were the playful one, Dream. Too bad this isn't a game you can win with jokes and tricks."

Dream smirked, even as he strained against the Queen's power. "Maybe not, but you're just another loveless monster that hasnt touched grass."

As the battle raged on, George felt a surge of frustration and anger. "Why did you do it, Catriana? Why turn this world into a living nightmare?"

The Queen paused, her eyes glinting with a mix of sadness and determination. "It was never supposed to be like this, George. We wanted to create something amazing, something that would challenge you. But things spiraled out of control."

George's heart ached at the familiar voice and the pain in her eyes, but he couldn't let it deter him. "You could have stopped it. You could have protected us."

"I tried," she replied, her voice cracking. "But it was too late. Now, the only way to fix it is to end it all."

George shook his head, his resolve hardening. "No, the only way to fix this is to stop you."

He launched himself at her again, his attacks fueled by the memories of those he had lost. Each clash of their weapons echoed through the chamber, a testament to their shared history and the tragedy that had befallen them.

The Queen countered with ferocity, her ice magic weaving intricate patterns that threatened to overwhelm them. Dream's agility kept them in the fight, his dagger finding gaps in the Queen's defenses while George's laser sword carved through the ice barriers.

The surroundings began to crumble under the force of their battle. The once pristine chamber turned into a labyrinth of ruins, pillars crumbling and ice shards embedding themselves into the walls. The air crackled with magic and the clash of steel, a symphony of destruction and determination.

George's stamina waned as the battle dragged on, the weight of his abilities taking its toll. He summoned mirages to distract the Queen, buying precious moments for him and Dream to regroup. Piyol's ice magic proved invaluable, countering the Queen's relentless assaults and providing openings for their attacks.

But the Queen was relentless. She pushed them to their limits, exploiting every opportunity and forcing them into a defensive stance. George felt grief welling up within him, not just for the losses they had suffered, but for the shattered bond with his sister, now twisted into this formidable foe.

"We can't keep this up forever," Dream panted, a hint of desperation in his voice.

George nodded grimly, his mind racing for a strategy. "We need to end this now."

With a final burst of determination, George channeled all his remaining strength into a decisive attack. He froze time around the Queen, momentarily halting her movements. Dream seized the opportunity, delivering a flurry of strikes that left the Queen staggered.

But it wasn't enough. The Queen recovered quickly, her eyes blazing with fury. She unleashed a devastating wave of ice and darkness, knocking Dream aside and pinning George against the crumbling ruins.

George gasped, pain shooting through him as he struggled to break free. The Queen advanced, her cold laughter ringing in his ears. "It's over, George. You can't defeat me."

As despair threatened to overwhelm him, a surge of power erupted from within George. The imugi, awakened by his dire need, materialized in a blaze of light. Its scales shimmered with ancient magic, empowering George beyond anything he had felt before.

With newfound strength, George broke free of the Queen's grasp. His laser sword blazed with intensity, cutting through the darkness that surrounded them. He unleashed a torrent of attacks, each strike fueled by the imugi's power.

The Queen fought back with all her might, but George's enhanced abilities turned the tide. He and Dream fought as one, their movements synchronized in a dance of determination and resilience. The chamber shook with the force of their battle, ice and ruins crumbling around them.

At last, with a final, devastating blow, George pierced through the Queen's defenses. His laser sword struck true, piercing her heart. The Queen's eyes widened in shock, her icy facade crumbling as she staggered back.

"It's over," George said quietly, his voice filled with exhaustion and sorrow.

The Queen fell to her knees, her form dissolving into mist. "I... I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I never wanted... any of this."

Fuck.. As the mist faded, George felt a pang of regret. Despite everything, she had been his sister once. But now, she was gone, lost to the darkness they had all been consumed by.

Dream approached, his expression somber. "We did it, George."

George nodded, his gaze lingering on the spot where the Queen had vanished. "Yeah... It's finally over."

They stood in silence amidst the ruins, the weight of their victory mingling with the grief of what had been lost. But amidst it all, there was a glimmer of hope. They had survived, and now, they could begin to rebuild.

Or so they thought.

Just as they began to lower their guard, the air around them shimmered with dark energy. George's senses tingled with a sudden realization. "Dream, get back!" he shouted, pushing him away just as the ground beneath them erupted into a massive explosion.

The force threw them both against the crumbling walls of the castle. George gritted his teeth against the pain, his vision blurred from the impact.

Through the haze, he saw the explosion tore through the castle, rending stone and earth asunder. In its wake, the chamber trembled with the aftershocks, and from the billowing smoke emerged the Queen, transformed into a towering, monstrous figure.

"What the actual fuck..", Dream whispered.

Her once-human form now dwarfed George and Dream, casting a menacing shadow over the shattered remnants of the castle.

Authors note:

Haa.. haa.. what is this..

huh?

What the fuck.

Anyway guys! Lets talk. So many things has happend in the DSMP community. It is almost sad that I see them grow apart... But I hope everyone has found happiness in their own way!

And! Big Man Tommyinnit is no longer a minor?! WHAT