Chapter 28

The smell of rotten seafood and sea animals was sniffed by George's nose. He felt his body laid down on a wooden board that felt like one of the parts of the boat. The smell around him almost made him throw up. He got up from his seat and covered his nose before taking a glance around the area.

The walls were squishy and were colored red like organs. On the floor, there was stomach acid and George was floating above the liquid because of the wood. He then suddenly realized where they were in. He was in the stomach of an unknown monster.

He glanced around the area calmly and saw Dream who was leaning against a chair that was against a large piece of the boat. "Has the game already started yet?" George asked and Dream glared at him unfazed.

Dream, "Nothing has happened that much yet. As far as I know off. The game hasn't been triggered yet," he said and George sighed getting up from the wooden board. He glared at the inside of the monster's stomach and grabbed a piece of wood. He crouched down and dipped the wood into the acid and saw that nothing happened.

Nothing was heard instead of the sound of acid moving. He glared around the area remaining calm, "It's dead" he mumbled and Dream looked at him nodding like he already knew. George looked at him hiding his annoyance. If you already knew you could have told me.

He knew it was dead because there was no sound of a heartbeat and the food around them like fishes should have already been digested by now. There was no sound of the stomach grumbling and the acid was calm. George pulled out his flashlight and pressed the first button. He pointed it at the stomach and a powerful ray was released.

Using the heated ray of his flashlight he created a huge hole in the stomach of the monster. Suddenly he saw the outside and thankfully they weren't in the ocean or else they would have been stranded. Once he finished creating a hole. The acid in the stomach started leaking outside.

The board George was standing on started to move in the direction where the acid was going. When the board was finally outside because of the acid that led the way George stood up from the ground and stood on the sand that had acid absorbed in it. Followed by Dream behind they looked around the area.

The new area had fresh air and he could finally breathe. It was around afternoon probably and it was humid. It felt like they were in a new area now. They were on an island and there were crabs on the floor. They didn't look like mobs. In front of them, there was a huge jungle with huge trees.

Dream picked up a crab and killed it with his dagger and tilted his head. "It's not a mob," he said surprised.

George glared at the crabs, "We're in a dimension then. The game had probably already been triggered. This is the first phase" he mumbled and a woman's robotic voice cut him off in the middle of his sentence.

"Ordinary players 404 and Dream have successfully reached the Island of Judge of death," Eliminate's robot said and a hologram popped up in front of them that had a text.

「Phase 1–Find the Temple of the Judge of Death」

George read the text carefully and removed the glowing blue hologram in front of him. He faced the jungle and began to walk towards the soil path. Dream followed beside him and they explored the jungle that is said to be the Jungle of the Judge of Death. The Judge of death must have to be the boss in this game.

Of course, even if it was just the first phase. Monsters would probably already appear or even tasks to complete. George pressed the third button on his flashlight and released his sword. He sliced the huge tree leaf in front of him and continued walking with Dream.

"We can't just find the temple so easily. There has to be something that would make it challenging" Dream spoke so confidently.

George didn't bother speaking to Dream and began to look around the area. He looked up and saw that the sun hasn't moved a single inch yet. He also noticed that it didn't hurt his eyes. They were definitely in a dimension now.