Chapter 22

Everyone still hasn't let their guard down and Kassie watched in interest as the two paused.

Dream got surprised when he heard his code name and pressed the tip of his other dagger against George's waist. George shivered at the contact, "How surprising. The top player to be able to clear the first and second door is right here in front of me" George said coldly pressing the dagger deeper against Dream's neck not deep enough to cut.

Dream laughed lowly doing the same thing with his dagger, "I also feel the same way. How does it feel to be the first person to tie a match with me?" He said locking eyes with the brunette who was shorter than him.

George hid the surprise in him. He wasn't expecting such words to come out of the most well known person in the world. He was the first one to tie a match with him? He didn't believe it, "I bet you didn't even use 50 percent of your physical strength," George said but Dream only shook his head.

Dream showed a sign of surprise, "Yes. But I never use even 25 percent of my physical strength to anyone and no one has ever defeated me before by that 25. Today is the first time I used my fighting skills to be ahead of 25" he muttered while George smiled at him even if he was using a mask but his eyes were cold.

George lightly released his dagger but it was still pressed against his neck, "Should I call myself special then?" He asked the other sneered shaking his head.

Dream then turned back from being cold and serious "How did you know who I am-" he asked but he got cut off by a scream.

George looked behind him and saw the gate open. It was Nick who looked really frustrated glaring at Dream. "Clay! How many times do I have to fucking tell you not to go off and fight strangers again in front of the base?! Listen, I don't give a fuck about how powerful you are! That wouldn't change your stubborn ass!" He yelled and saw George.

"Who are you?!" He asked sternly and George got surprised turning his head to him and lowering his mask showing him his face. Nick's mood suddenly changed directions and his frown immediately turned into a huge grin. "George! No way! You actually came?!" He said turning his head downwards and seeing Kassie who waved at him.

Kassie, "Hello" She mumbled for only Nick to hear and Nick became happier.

Nick turned to face Dream and looked at him furiously, "Let go of him, Clay!" He said and Dream sighed letting go of George while George does the same. He places his dagger back in his pocket and looks at the dagger that George stole from his pocket unexpectedly.

George looked at him calmly and placed Dream's dagger in his pocket. Dream blinked. Rude bastard, he thought crossing his arms as he climbed above the gate using it as his shortcut. On the other hand. George noticed the way Kassie looked at Dream.

The eyes filled with hope and confusion. "Clay?" She mumbled under her breath questionably but Nick but her off by grabbing her wrist and pulling the teenage girl up.

Nick, "Come on George and you. Let's bring you two boss! Don't worry! Inside there is a lot of chips and food," he said as he pushed the gate open while George and Kassie followed.

George rolled his eyes, "I'm not here for the food" he said casually and glances at Kassie who seemed to be tense and stiff. He also noticed that Kassie hasn't put down her mask yet. Was she cold? She didn't have to use her mask anymore since they were here so he must be cold.