Chapter 17

Two hours has passed while Nick and Jake were harshly digging small holes in the ground trying to find the specific bunny that has the bone. However, the only bunnies that got out were common bunnies or even rabbits. No bunny had black spots and yellow eyes.

When two hours passed George had already given up and carefully glared around the area while the two were working hard. This way was obviously not it and he wasn't going to tired himself for another two hours. This yellow eyed bunny was hard to find for a first mission but it was also so on the second door.

A lot had probably already died in the first mission so there was no way in living when a person has an ordinary mind that lots have. "Gotcha!" Nick exclaimed and grabbed the bunny that hopped out and saw that this bunny only had a carrot.

Nick frowned letting go of the bunny while George stared at the two of them calmly. Jake turned his head to George and harshly grabbed another shovel and went towards George. He shoved the shovel onto George's hands and yelled, "How about instead of not helping you help us?! You're wasting precious time!"

George looked at Jake and pressed his lips into a thin line while his eyes were cold, "Technically the one who is wasting time here is both of you. You really think digging for the past two hours when nothing useful still popped up can help" he said glaring at all of the holes.

He lifted a finger, "Let's say that there are at least 100 bunnies. There's a chance of you getting 1 in over 100. Plus, if you keep releasing the bunnies you'll get the same one over and over again. And I doubt that we could get the bunny so easily when it's dangerous. What you've been doing is useless. So at least I'm not being so simple minded" he said throwing the shovel on the ground.

Jake wanted to argue again but he huffed closing his mouth mumbling curses at him as continued digging the ground. Nick looked at the two and glanced at the shovel realizing that the brunette was right. However, he didn't want to give up yet so he kept digging letting the brunette think.

Suddenly the pup came out of the door for him and looked at the three, "Have you gotten my bone yet? Mom and dad are coming in the next two hours!" He exclaimed raising its paw to the air.

George looked down at the pup and said, "No we haven't" he said remaining in his usual calm tone.

The pup suddenly became furious, "Bark! You all have to hurry up or all of us will be doomed!" The pup said while his tail and ears raise to the air like a stick as it went back to the house.

Nick stared at the pup who left annoyed, "How rude" he huffed and stabbed the tip of the shovel on the ground while leaning against it. George ignored the two men and stared at the holes they created and bunny ears that were popping up in them.

Even if they caught the yellow eyed bunny George doubted that they could catch it so easily. They seemed to have forgotten that this was the second door game and much harder than the first door game. A lot of players had already died in the first door so probably more will die here. This yellow eyed will probably be strong.

There were a total of 103 small holes dug on the ground each at least one and a half feet tall since there was a long pathway below the ground where the bunnies were living. Now that there were more holes it was harder probably harder to catch the yellow eyed bunny.

George recalled the words of the pup. He said that the bunny loved living things and killed a lot of people. So it probably meant that this bunny loved blood a lot. They only had a total of less than two hours left and they would have to get that bone fast. George looked at the supply box and saw a funnel and a bottle.

He grabbed the funnel and placed the end on the bottle and stared at this. He suddenly grabbed his knife and cut his skin letting the blood drip inside the funnel as it flowed to the bottle. His breath hitches while he grabs the healing potion drinking a small amount while his injury heals.