Twenty Eight

Demi | Mature

"Demi, there any chance you can close up" I went to speak but was cut off before I could. "Hollie's phoned in sick and there isn't anyone able to come in for the late. I'll double your pay" I bit down on my lip. I'm supposed to meet Jace at 5.

"Erm, that's fine."

"Lifesaver" he gave my back a light pat as he walked past. I released a breath and then groaned into my hands. I slid quickly into the restroom and tapped a message out to Jace.

To Jace: I'm sorry but I've gotta cancel our date 😔

I didn't expect to receive a reply so fast and I definitely didn't expect him to ring. I sucked in a breath and then answered.

"Hey."

"You seeing Odell, that why you can't come on the date?" I wasn't surprised by his accusation.

"No. I've gotta stay at work until close, you can come by the store if you don't believe me" there was silence on the other end of the phone. "I should be going home to see my baby in the next half an hour, but I'm not. Don't start accusing me of shit, Jace" I could feel myself becoming frustrated. I don't need him to start questioning every little thing I'm doing.

"You wanna reschedule then?"

"The store closes at 8. I'm sure Dallas won't mind keeping Riley for the night" I bit on my lip as I waited for his reply.

"You wanna meet at the movie theatre?"

"Yeah, I'll get there for like half 8."

"Okay. I'll see you then. I'm sorry I accused you. I'll try to stop, you just gotta go easy on me" I didn't reply. "I was cheated on by my ex and I ain't dated anyone since."

"I'm not your ex, Jace. I don't know how many times I need to tell you that for you to believe me."

"I know. I'll see you soon, Babe" I nodded, hanging up the phone as the line went dead. I released a breath and then messaged Dallas to see if she could keep Riley for the night. Thankfully she could so that was one less worry. I headed back to work after that. It was almost empty until close, we only had the odd customer. I keep a change of clothes in my locker so I quickly changed before I locked up and headed out. I got to the movie theatre just before half 8 and quickly noticed Jace stood by the entrance. "Hi Baby" I flashed him a smile as I walked up to him. He slid his hand along my hip and he leant to kiss me. "I'm sorry for earlier."

"I wouldn't cancel on you to hangout with Odell" he nodded as he kept his eyes locked with mine. "You had a look at what movies are on?" he shook his head. I slid my hand into his, linking our fingers as we headed into the movie theatre.

The movie didn't finish until after 11. Jace invited me over to his and because it was closer than mine I agreed. We've been together for a month. We haven't done anything but kiss. The last time I had sex with a guy, I ended up pregnant. It's safe to say that I'm hesitant to do it again.

"You hungry, Babe?"

"A little but I did just eat like a whole tub of popcorn" he laughed as he unlocked the door to his apartment.

"I'm sure I got something we can snack on" I stepped into his apartment. It was only a studio but it had a separate living area and bedroom. "You want a drink?"

"Water's fine" I glanced at the photos on his wall, smiling at one that caught my eye. "This you as a baby?"

"Yeah, with my Nana and Papa. They died last year."

"I'm sorry" I glanced back at him over my shoulder. He was rummaging around in one of his cupboards.

"He died of cancer, she died a few months later from a broken heart" I glanced back at the photo, he was sat on his Nana's knee, a wide gummy smile on his face. "You like Doritos?" I nodded in reply. "I have some cookies and more popcorn too" I laughed as I shook my head.

"I don't need more popcorn" I took a glass of water off him and then followed him to the couch. He placed the chips and cookies onto the coffee table and then took a seat. I settled on the couch beside him, taking a sip of water. I lowered it onto the table and then turned to face him. He slid his hand along my cheek and then leant in to kiss me. I instantly smiled against his lips, sliding my hand along his side. I tensed slightly under his touch as he settled his hand on my thigh. I tried to push any negative thoughts to the back of my mind as I deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue along his bottom lip. I laid back against the couch as Jace settled himself between my legs. He began to press light kisses on my neck. I moaned as he began to nibble on my sweet spot, his lips twitched into a smirk at my reaction. I slid my hand over his head and then down his back. I began to tug at the bottom of his shirt. He removed his lips from my neck so that he could remove it. He pressed his lips back to my neck as he hooked his fingers around my leggings, beginning to tug them down my legs. I bit down on my lip as he slid down my body, removing my leggings, leaving me naked below the waist. My stomach filled with butterflies as he eyed me, a smirk tugged at his lips. He pressed delicate kisses back up my legs as his fingers lightly slid along my slit. I bit down on my lip as a moan slid out.

"You're wet, Baby" he pressed a soft kiss to my pubic bone as he thrust a finger into me.

"Jace" he curled his finger as he thrust into me harder. "Fuck!" I clamped my fingers into his hair as he continued to nibble on the inside of my thigh. I could feel my stomach clenching with desire.

"No. You're not allowed to cum" I whimpered as he removed his fingers from within me. They were slick with my juices. "You can cum when I say you can" his lips twitched into a smirk, his eyes full of lust as he lifted his fingers up to his lips. "You taste so sweet" he sunk back down between my legs and I moaned as he wrapped his lips around my clit. I clutched at the couch beneath me, trying to hold back my release. He began to kiss back up my body, pushing my shirt up as he went. "Take it off" I lifted it over my head along with my bra once he'd unfastened it. I clamped my eyes shut and softly moaned as he began to nibble and suck on my breast. He pushed his pants down his legs, his fingers then slid along my slit before he jerked himself off a few times.

"You-You have a condom?" he grumbled, lifting his head from my neck to meet my gaze.

"I'll get you a plan b or something."

"Jace" he released a breath as he climbed off me.

"Don't move" I bit down on my lip as I watched him walk towards the drawers beside his bed. The negative thoughts that had disappeared whilst he was finger fucking me, suddenly returned and I started to doubt my decision. "You ain't changing your mind, are you?" I jumped at his voice. He was stood beside me, sliding a condom onto his dick.

"Erm..." I shook my head. "No" he nodded, climbing onto the couch between my legs. "Just go easy. I-I haven't..."

"I know, Baby" I gasped as he slowly pushed himself into me, holding still for a moment. "You're so fucking tight" I cried out as his thrusts quickened. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my nails pressing lightly into his back as he nibbled on my weak spot. "Your pussy feels so fucking good" it became harder to catch my breath as he thrust hard and fast. "Shit!" his hand managed to slide between my legs and he began to lightly caress my clit. "Cum on my cock. I want you to squeeze my dick, Baby Girl. You are so fucking hot" the more he fucked me and he fondled my clit, the harder I came. I clutched on strands of his hair as I lost all control, moaning loudly down his ear as he panted heavily into my neck. His thrusts slowed as he came undone himself. "Fuck!" he slid out of me and dropped back against the couch. "You okay?" I nodded, eventually finding the strength to sit. He reached to grab a chip from the packet and then removed the condom off his dick. "God, we gotta do that again" I leant to kiss his cheek and then pushed myself off the couch so I could pee.

——