Forty Seven

Demi | Mature

Odell's hands moved down to my ass as our lips continued to move together. I gently moaned into his mouth as he gave my ass a light squeeze. The alcohol I'd consumed earlier completely removed any of my rational thinking. I slid my fingers through Odell's curls, tugging on the occasional strand. My lips spread into a smirk against his as he gently moaned into my mouth. I dropped my head back as Odell softly kissed down my jaw, his hands lightly gripping my thighs. I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he lifted me off the floor. I pressed my lips to his as he managed to carry me into his bedroom.

I lightly squealed as I fell backwards onto his mattress. I bit down on my lip as Odell settled himself between my legs and then leant over to press his lips to mine. I arched myself into him as he pressed soft and wet kisses down my neck. Light moans slid from the back of my throat as I tugged on his curls.

"Mmm O..." he pushed my dress up to my waist and then began to softly kiss along my stomach. His fingers hooked around the sides of my black lace thong. I bit down on my lip, closed my eyes and lifted my ass off the bed as he slowly tugged my panties down my legs. I slightly shivered at the cool air that hit against my core. Odell pressed a soft kiss against the top of my foot as he caressed the inside of my thigh. His lips twitched into a smirk and his eyes moved to meet mine as he began to softly kiss up my leg. Every kiss made me crave him more. I definitely can't blame this on the alcohol. I want this and it's the alcohol that's given me the courage to go for it. "Odell..." I gripped at the sheet beneath me as Odell's lips grew nearer to my pussy. I released a loud moan and my back arched off the bed as his tongue pressed against my clit. "Fuck!" my fingers slid into his curls as his tongue lapped at my juices. I gripped at his curls as I began to squirm around on the bed, able to feel myself building to a climax. "O-O, please..." I arched my back off the bed and moaned as he inserted a finger inside me, curling it to hit against my g-spot as he wrapped his lips around my clit and began to softly suck on it. Odell continued with his current pace until I was squirming beneath him, loudly moaning as I lost all control. "Shit!" Odell kissed up my body as I tried to catch my breath, my fingers sliding through his curls as he nibbled on my neck.

"You taste so sweet" he mumbled, his lips pressed to my ear. I began to pull at his shirt until he sat up to remove it. I helped Odell to unfasten his belt, giggling with excitement once his pants and briefs had been removed. Okay, maybe I should blame this a little on the alcohol. I'm definitely sure I won't remember much of this tomorrow. My stomach clenched as I watched him give his erection a few quick pumps. I bit down on my lip as the tip of Odell's cock pressed against my clit.

"O-Odell..." I dropped my head back against the pillow and moaned as Odell eased his thick girth into me.

"Fuck, D!" I clawed at the sheet beneath me and then wrapped my arms around Odell as he leant over me. He slid his hand along my thigh so I'd wrap my legs around his waist. "Shit Baby" my spine tingled at the nickname as Odell lightly nibbled on the skin below my ear. I tugged at his curls as he began to move, thrusting in and out. He hit places inside me that made me cry out with pleasure.

"F-Faster..." a loud moan slid from the back of my throat as his pace quickened. I dug my nails into his back as he lightly pressed down on my hips. "Fuck! I-I'm close" I cursed, arching my back into Odell. I gasped as Odell's finger pressed against my clit as he continued to thrust his hips.

"Cum, Baby Girl" his hot breath hit against my neck as he whispered huskily down my ear. I gripped at the sheet beneath me as I clamped around his dick. Odell's thrusts became harder, his lips pressing to mine in an attempt to stifle our moans. His fingers slid through my hair that he lightly gripped on as he tensed above me and released his loud. "Fuck!" Odell's head fell into my neck, his heavy breath hitting against the sensitive skin he'd previously been sucking on as he continued to sloppily thrust himself into me. His hand gripped my thigh as the overwhelming pleasure coursed once again through my body and I quickly became a moaning and shaking mess beneath him. Odell pressed a soft kiss to my neck before he slid out of me and dropped down onto the bed beside me. I lay breathless, staring up at the ceiling and trying to catch my breath. I probably shouldn't have drank so much.

——