Fifty

Demi

"Mini golf?" I questioned, glancing to Odell as he brought his car to a stop in the parking lot.

"You remember when we came here in 10th grade?" I bit down on my lip, glanced back at the building and nodded.

"I beat your ass if I remember" he rolled his eyes as I giggled.

"Don't get out the car" my eyebrows scrunched together as I turned to Odell who quickly unfastened his seatbelt. I removed my hand from the door handle and held my hands up. He laughed as he slid from the car and I found my cheeks blushing as Odell walked around to the passenger side. He opened the car door and then held his hand out for me.

"Thank you. You're such a gentleman" I pressed a soft kiss to his cheek as I climbed from the car. "I like this side of you" I laughed as he rolled his eyes and closed the car door behind us. "I didn't realise you had such a cheesy side."

"You gonna stop teasing me?" I bit down on my lip, giggled and shook my head. I squealed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lightly twirled me around in a circle.

"Odell. Stop!" he laughed as he lowered me back to the ground. He cupped my face in his hands and leant to kiss me.

"Come on. I'm gonna beat you this time."

"I don't think so" I intertwined my fingers with Odell's as we headed into the building. We grabbed our golf clubs and golf balls before we headed to the first hole.

"You wanna go first?"

"Sure" I put my ball down on the dot. It took 3 tries for me to get the ball in the hole. "This game sucks" Odell laughed, getting his ball in the hole in just one attempt. "Show off" he continued to laugh as he leant to kiss my forehead. "Have you been practicing?" I questioned as I lowered the ball onto the next dot. It took 2 tries to just get it through the tunnel.

"Baby, you want me to help you out a little?" the nickname made the butterflies in my tummy explode. My cheeks burnt as I met Odell's gaze. "What?" his smirk dropped slightly but his adorable smile remained on his face.

"You just-You've never called me baby before" I shrugged, glancing down at my golf ball as my cheeks continued to burn. Odell softly laughed, his hand moving to rest on my hip.

"You like it or not?"

"I like it" my lips twitched into a smile as he pressed a soft kiss to my neck. "Now let me try and beat your ass" he laughed as he stepped away from me, allowing me to hit the golf ball.

I surprisingly ended up winning and I honestly don't know how. I think Odell may have just played shit so that I'd win. He didn't admit to it but he wore a smile that kind of gave it away. It was an adorable smile that I've never seen on him.

Not too far from the mini golf centre was a Taco Bell. I craved Taco Bell a lot whilst pregnant and it really kick started my love for their Mexican Pizza.

"So the football season at college starts back up in a week."

"And I can't wait to come and watch you kick ass" he softly laughed as I flashed him a wide smile.

"You my biggest supporter, huh?"

"I may have to fight that one out with your Mom" I grabbed a french fry from the centre of the table as he nodded. "I want to ask you something and I don't want you to take it the wrong way or anything but..." Odell's eyebrows raised as I felt my cheeks beginning to heat up.

"You can ask me anything, D, you know that."

"Before me..." he kept his eyes on me. "Who was the last person that you slept with and-and when?" he released a breath as he relaxed back against the booth. I bit down on my lip, waiting for his reply. "It-It doesn't like change anything, I'm just curious" he nodded, leaning his elbows on the table. He cleared his throat before he spoke.

"It was a couple days before Riley's birthday and she was a random girl I met at a party. She meant nothing" I nodded, glancing down at the table. "You said it wouldn't change anything" I flashed him a light smile.

"It doesn't, I promise. I just wanted to know" a silence settled around us for a moment as I debated asking him my next question. "How...?" his eyes met mine. "How many women did you actually sleep with?" his eyebrows raised.

"I didn't exactly keep count, Baby."

"Okay" he kept his eyes on me. "You promise that it's just me?" he looked a little confused so I elaborated. "From now, it's just me. Nobody else. There's no other women" his lips tugged at the corners as he nodded.

"You're all I need, D. It's just you" my cheeks flushed as I leant into the table and puckered my lips. He softly laughed as he leant over the table and kissed me softly. "There's nobody that can match up to you, trust me, I've tried to find it" I bit down on my lip as I leant back into the booth. "You got anymore questions?" he asked as he reached for a french fry.

"No. I trust you" he flashed me a smile as his eyes met mine.

"So, you officially my girl then?" my cheeks blushed as I softly laughed at his words. My stomach erupted with butterflies.

"Yes" I loudly laughed at his obvious excitement. "When do you want to tell everyone because Dallas has a big mouth?" he laughed as he reached over to take a hold of my hand.

"If you're officially my girl and you don't have anymore questions then we can start to tell people."

"I think they'll be glad to see us together. I just hope this shit works out because I don't want to lose you" Odell caressed the back of my hand.

"This shit gonna work, Demi. I can feel it" he puckered his lips and I laughed as I leant to kiss him, the butterflies in my stomach going wild as he moved his lips against mine.

The End.

Thank you all so much for the love ❤️ so, I've published the sequel 'Unexpected' so you can add it to your libraries! Not sure when the first chapter will be posted yet but hopefully it'll be soon ☺️