Chapter 5

The Wedding Day
Thuli's Pov

The day is finally here today I am finally becoming Mrs Ngcobo officially. I have a lot of mixed emotions a part of me is happy that I'm finally leaving this hell hole another part of me is nervous as I don't know how kwenzo is going to treat me as his wife.In the morning at 6am I went to my mother's grave to talk to her I felt at peace after doing that. I informed her about the wedding and asked for her blessings and for her to guide me on this journey.

Faith:Mngani come let me take you a picture before you put on your wedding gown, you look beautiful with your make up.

Me:Okay chomii *She took the picture and sent it to me to post on my Instagram*

Thulisiwe_Khumalo: Becoming Mrs N♡♡♡♡20k and more liked this postMihlali N:Congratulations mama🔥😻Sithelo:Imama😭🤎❤After the post I started putting on my dress while faith help and the other bridesmaids got ready too

20k and more liked this post
Mihlali N:Congratulations mama🔥😻
Sithelo:Imama😭🤎❤
After the post I started putting on my dress while faith help and the other bridesmaids got ready too.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Kwenzo's Pov
The day is finally here!by the end of today I will be a married man. I know Thuli probably hates me for not being involved in the planning of the wedding but I had a lot to do at the company and I also spent time with my baby. My own bestfriend is mad at me but that's nothing a bottle of whiskey cannot fix.
Knock! Knock!
Nkosi:Ndoda vula umnyango!!!
Me:Hawuuu wanqonqoza nje ngephoyisa ndoda
Nkosi:Mxm! I am mad at you wena, why didn't you pull up yesterday for the venue check and suit collection?
Me:I was a little busy with buhle you know how she is
Nkosi:Well your wife looked hurt you have a lot of apologizing to do my friend
Me:Arghh man I will just give her some dick she will be fine
Nkosi:*Laughing* I don't think she is going to give you ikhekhe lakho today ndoda
Me:Mxm let's leave before we get late and mom gets mad at me.

Knock! Knock!Nkosi:Ndoda vula umnyango!!!Me:Hawuuu wanqonqoza nje ngephoyisa ndodaNkosi:Mxm! I am mad at you wena, why didn't you pull up yesterday for the venue check and suit collection?Me:I was a little busy with buhle you know how she is Nkosi...

Kwenzo's suit