chapter 12

A week later
It is easy to Forgive but not Forget.
You can easily forgive a person for hurting you but not forget how painful it was. I been trying for forgive kwenzo but it's why harder than it seems what makes it even worse is that the mistress went on Instagram and posted their phone conversations. So this means the affair has been going on for a long time they just got caught now. I've been talking to brands agreeing to be their brand ambassador.

Marriage is not easy especially the type of marriage I'm  in I wasn't given the opportunity to choose a husband it was chosen for me. That how pain and unfair life has been to me and now I'm stuck with an inconsiderate selfish monster. Well my mother in law did speak to me about being strong and Bekezeling in this marriage which is totally unfair I want to leave.

I've decided to stay at home today. So I took a bath put on a fresh pair of pj's and got ready to go downstairs.

I had my breakfast and just as I was about to go back upstairs kwenzo appeared

"Makhumalo please just hear me out just give me 5 minutes of your time" he said standing close to me
"Talk" I said as u moved away from him
"I am sorry for what I did no amount of words can express how sorry I am. I've been lying to you for 3 months right now because I fell in love with naledi. I fell in love with her just after our marriage and I couldn't even stop myself. I know what I did was wrong but I love her so much and I can't hide it anymore" he said looking at me
"Ohh... so you have been with her for 3 months? The same 3 months were you acted like I was your world? The same 3 months you were fucking me you were also fucking her? Wow!!" I said as my tears dropped it felt like someone was stabbing me
"I am sorry please forgive me but you need to understand that this is an arranged marriage you were forced onto me I didn't want you to find out like this" and that's when he broke my heart
"Ohh.. I guess your right well I wish you all the best in your Not so forced relationship" with that side I ran back to the room and cried I cried so much thar my throat started hurting.

I was sooo blinded thinking that Kwenzokuhle loved me but I was wrong he was just doing it for the media now I can't leave because I'm Pregnant and I signed a contract that states that I can't leave this marriage unless kwenzo decides to let me go.

I changed my mind about staying indoors the whole day. I decided to call faith so we could meet up for lunch. My life won't stop because kwenzo decided to be a cheater. I did my make up and found a cute outfit and took so pictures for the gram before leaving the house.

Instagram postThulisiwe Ngcobo: Guess what time I'm on😈🤎😶‍🌫️1m people liked this post Comments disabled Just as I was leaving I passed kwenzo and he grabbed my hand like wtf

Instagram post
Thulisiwe Ngcobo: Guess what time I'm on😈🤎😶‍🌫️
1m people liked this post
Comments disabled

Just as I was leaving I passed kwenzo and he grabbed my hand like wtf..
"Where do you think you are going dressed like that?"He asked
"Out" I replied
"You are not going anywhere dressed like that are you trying to show people my asset?"
"Yeyyyii yeyyi don't you dare! Which assets exactly? I'm just your arranged wife remember nothing more nothing less now let go of me my uber is outside" I said pulling away
"What about the car? Why did you uber?"
"I don't want anything from you now let go" he let go of My hand and I left going to rosebank Dippo Zero

Rosebank Dippo zero
I was a little anxious about being seen by people but I had to woman up and stand my ground. I got to the restaurant and I saw faith sitting there.
"Mnganii"
"Chomii how are you? Where have you been wena I've been worried about you" she said hugging me
"I just took a break from social media since the whole incident"
"Awuu friend I'm soo sorry I know you are hurt but all will be well"
"Yeah I know but I'm starting my own business this nigga told me straight to my face that I was forced onto him so I don't want anything to do with him and his money"
"Whatt!! Uyahlanya loyo it's not like you wanted this marriage moss"
"Exactly my point so I need to let him do want he wants with his girlfriend and just raise my kids and am empire for myself"
"You have full support friend everything will be okay"
We ordered and continued talking till late she dropped me off at home and left.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Faith's pov
"Babyy" I called out as I entered his house
"In the bedroom"
I went to the bedroom to find Thembinkosi my boo reading a book.
"Hey love" I said kissing him
"HI babyy how did the lunch date go?"
"Well your friend fucked up soo badly he told her that she need to understand that she was forced into him so he loves this Naledi chick"
"Whatt!!!!how does he tell his pregnant wife that? This nigga is crazyy"
"Yeah and she is really hurt your friend needs to fix this before it gets out of hand"
"Yeah he needs to shame"
"I didn't take him as the cheating type I thought he was loyal"
"Yeah I'm really disappointed in Jim even his parents are not talking to him because of all of this. Like how do you hurt a woman who is committed to you? He really fucked up badly"
"Yeah he did now let's stop talking about this and go and make something to it"
They went downstairs fooling around and making food