Chapter 8

We left for the airport after saying goodbye to umah and ubaba. I could tell that mah was said but I reassured her that me and ndalo were going to come visit her.

When we got to the airport we used a different terminal so we didn't have to wait in the queues I knew that kwenzo was rich but I didn't expect him to have a Whole Private Jet. I just stood there in shock with ndalo in my arms

 The interior of the jet was all black and it was written Ngcobo on the outside

The interior of the jet was all black and it was written Ngcobo on the outside. I couldn't believe that a whole me was going to fly in private.

Kwenzo: So are you going to stand there in awe the whole time "he said taking me out of my shocked state"

Me:No I'm going to enter the plane" with that said I entered with ndalo and found a place to sit with her on my lap still sleeping I knew that today we were not going to sleep"

The whole plane ride was boring with ndalo sleeping and kwenzo working I just read a novel on wattpad until we landed. I didn't say anything to kwenzo so the drive home was boring until we got to the house and his house was beautiful.

 I didn't say anything to kwenzo so the drive home was boring until we got to the house and his house was beautiful

It was beautiful but I was tired and just wanted to rest. And ndalo decided to wake up.

Ndalo:Mommmy*She said crying I think she is hungry or something*
Me:Yes babyy why are you crying?what's wrong babyyy?
Ndalo:I am hungryy*She said with tears in her eyes*
Me:Okay let's go make you something to eat

We got to the kitchen after looking for it for 5 minutes and found the maid doing something on the stove.
Maria:Ohh sabona ntombi
Me:Yebo mah kunjani?
Maria:Ngiyaphila igama lam nguMaria and I'm the house helper
Me:Ohh I didn't know we had one well my name is thuli and I'm kwenzo's wife and this is ndalo* pointing at my baby in my hand* she is a little grumpy because she is hungry can you please help me make something to eat for her
Maria:No problem sis just sit down

She made a fruit bowl with yogurt and I fed her then asked Maria to show me ndalo's room and gave her a bath she looked really tired so I let her sleep.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●||The bedroom
I went to the main bedroom and found Husbae working on his laptop doesn't he get tired of work? He is literally always working . Just as I was caught up in my thoughts he spoke.