Chapter 39

6 months later
It's been six months since my divorce and I saw on the blogs that faith and kwenzo got married. Crazy how fast it took them to tie the knot. So this weekend is my birthday weekend and I'm taking a solo vacation since my kids will be with their father. I finally adopted ndalo legally kwenzo's mother was not happy about it but that's not my problem. I just finished packing my clothes and things for the kids since I have to drop them off on my way to the airport. I realized that the kids don't actually like going to their fathers house but then they have no choice it is what it is. I got both of them ready and Maria is going to go with them because i don't trust faith around my kids. We finished getting ready and drove to kwenzo's house. We got there and faith opened the door.
"Hi ex bestfriend" she said with a smug
"Hi faith I'm here to drop off the kids as you know it's kwenzo's turn to spend time with them. I will fetch them on Tuesday and ohh they are with Maria their nanny" I said smiling at her. A wise woman once said kill them with kindness.
"Oh okay cool do you want to come in?"
"No thank you I have a flight to catch" I turned my attention towards my beautiful babies.
"Mommy loves you guys okay! And I'm going to bring you alot of gifts" I said kissing them.
"Love you too Mommy" ndalo hugged me and nkosana smiled.
"Bye have fun and Maria please call me if there is any emergency okay"
"No problem madam"
Got into my car and went to the airport. I had hired a private jet to avoid people starring at me. Cape Town was 2hrs aways so I just opened my laptop and finished some work.
Time skip to Cape Town
I have made it to the capital city of South africa I so wish Busiseka was here with me but Smangaliso fell sick at the last minute so she had to take her of her. So it's me spending my 25th birthday alone. I checked in at One&Only Cape Town Hotel. It was still early so I decided to go out for dinner so I freshened up and looked good because why not? I am a single woman after all. I decided that all black is the colour to go with.

I went to B&L burgers as I was seating there having my meal the waiter bought me a bottle of Moet which I didn't order

"Excuse me miss the owner of the restaurant said I should give you this it's on the house for a beautiful lady like you"
"Oh thanks you but I'm good you can have it" I smiled at the waiter.
"Ohh really thank you mam"
"You are welcome now please can I have a margarita"
"Coming right up" the waiter left I just wondered why the owner didn't give me the bottle himself as he sent his staff.
"You know it's rude to give a gift away" said a very deep and masculine voice. I looked up and saw this good looking man that looks like he came out of a magazine.
"Uhm sorry do I know you?" I asked confused as to why he would speak to me.
"Not yet but I'm about to be your future husband" he smiled gosh he has a beautiful smile.
"Do you use that pick up line on every woman you come across" I asked as I laughed.
"No only you beautiful anyways my name is Lawrence Maleka" he said as he pulled out his hand for a hand shake
"Thulisiwe Khumalo" I said shaking his hand
"Nice to meet you beautiful mind if I join you?"
"Please knock yourself out"  he sat down on my table
"Now please tell me why you didn't take the champagne I sent to you"
"Ohh so your the owner! Mhm well I'm more of a chadaney girl not a moet girl"
"Mmmh I see now tell Mr what is a beautiful woman like yourself doing sitting alone?I'm sure your husband is worried about your whereabouts"
"If I had one I don't think he would let me got out by myself so I don't have one I'm actually divorced"
"Welcome to the divorce club I guess we both have something in common. We are divorcee's" I just laughed when he said that.
"Oh so you are also divorce? Hmm do you have any kids?
"No but I want them do have any?
"Yes I have 2 a 4yrs old and a 9month old"
"Wow! Look at you smiling while talking about them"
"I just love them, they are my whole world. Oh God look at me telling you alot of things about me you could be a stalker for all I know"
"A handsome stalker like me thats impossible" he laughed and I joined him.
"Well since I'm here for my birthday do you wanna help me celebrate it?"
"Anything for you pretty lady"
We exchanged numbers and he called me an uber to take me back to the hotel even after I insisted that I could call my own uber he just did it.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●□●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Back in jhb
"Aunty faith can u please have some food?" Ndalo asked faith who was busy on social media.
"Go ask Maria to give you food and leave me alone"
"But she is busy with nkosana" ndalo whined
"Go make your own food then and leave me alone you brat"
Ndalo went to the kitchen trying to get some bread to make a sandwich. The bread bin was next to the kettle that had boiling water due to faith who had forgotten that she had boiled water. In attempt to get the bread ndalo tripped the kettle which lead to her burning her arms.
"Ouchhhhh! DADDDDDY!" she screamed in pain. Lucky Maria heard her as she was coming downstairs she rushed to her aid and found her arm completely red covered in blisters.
"Oh my word we need to get you to the hospital" she rushed with her outside and as she was about to ask one of the drivers to drive them to the hospital kwenzo drove in and rushed to them.
"Maria what is the problem?"
"Sir I found her crying in the kitchen as I had left her with faith when I went to change nkosana's diper"
"Oh my word she is burned come let's go to the hospital"
They rushed to the hospital and ndalo got admitted kwenzo was so worried about how faith could be this irresponsible this was going to cost him this joint custody because he knew how crazy Thulisiwe could get.he decided he was not going to inform her yet meanwhile Maria called her madam.
"Maria is everything okay?why are you calling this late it's 8pm already"
"Madam you need to come back ndalo is in hospital"
"Whattt!! What do you mean hospital what happened Maria?"
"Madam just come and we will talk about it when you get here"
"The better be a good explanation for this maria"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Maria is everything okay?why are you calling this late it's 8pm already""Madam you need to come back ndalo is in hospital""Whattt!! What do you mean hospital what happened Maria?""Madam just come and we will talk about it when you get here""The b...

New character alert!! The husband Makhumalo has been waiting for has arrived and is about to shake up this whole story.
Kushibile it's bad faith is one irresponsible stepmother.
Why doesn't kwenzo want to inform thuli about ndalo being admitted?
It's about to go down