Chapter 41

Continuation from chapter 40
After my call with Lawrence I felt a little bit relieved he is such a sweet and caring guy. I hope he is not pretending to be this sweet only to get into my pants. Right now I'm in the hospital with Maria and nkosana. The doctor wanted to update me on ndalo's condition.
"Hi I'm doctor Lisa and I'm your little girls doctor" she said with a warm smile.
"Hi I'm Thulisiwe nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too"
"So how is she doctor?"
"Well I'm afraid to inform you that she suffered 3rd degree burns on her whole left arm"
"Oh my word! My little baby is she going to be okay?"
"Yes we are going to do the burned treatment on her for the next 6 months atleast for her to be okay"
"Thank god there is treatment"
"Well as her doctor and judging from her age for her to get that severally burnt its a case of negligence or abuse and I'm afraid I have to call the police to file a case"
"I was going to do that because when she got burned I was in Cape Town and she was at her father's place with her little brother please help me by calling the police"
"Don't worry they are already here I just wanted to talk to you before calling them in"
She stood up and called in the police and we went to the hospital boardroom with Maria and nkosana for some privacy.
"Good day mam I'm office Ndlovu and I will be handling your case"
"Hi I'm Thulisiwe Khumalo and this is Maria Moloi my nanny and house keeper and she was in the house when this accident happened l"
"Okay miss moloi do you mind telling me what happened?" Maria narrated the whole story on how she left ndalo in the care of faith but faith was negligence and she found the child screaming in the kitchen.
"Okay miss moloi thank you for your statement. Miss Khumalo would you like to file a complaint against faith and kwenzo Ngcobo?"
"Yes I would really appreciate it if they get arrested by today"
"We can do that mam thank you for your time and send our well wishes to your daughter"
"Thank you officer Ndlovu"
The police officer left and we went to see ndalo in her ward. She was awake and she immediately cried when she saw me.
"It's okay baby mommy is here nothing will happen to you okay" I said kissing her
"Mommy it hurts"
"I know baby and I'm sorry okay? Mommy and nkosi and aunty love you"
"I love you too mommy"
Seeing her with her whole left arm covered in a bandage just hurt me. I trusted kwenzo with my kids and I didn't think faith would be this evil and malicious. I guess you can never truly know a person
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Meanwhile in Kwenzokuhle's house
The whole Ngcobo family was gathered there to understand how faith can be this irresponsible.
"Faith why didn't you just make that child some food? Now our name is being dragged in the mud because of your irresponsible behavior" mah said
"Manje what was I suppose to do? I did say that I was busy. Should I know kill myself because ndalo got burned? Everyone gets burned she is not the first one to get burned and definitely not the last" faith said rolling her eyes.
"What nonsense is this? Kwenzo do you see the nonsense you brought us! You better pray that Thulisiwe doesn't press charges otherwise you will see yourself out" Bukhosi said fuming.
"I did tell you Kwenzokuhle that this girl will be a problem but no because you think with your dick and not your brain now look at what she has done to your own child! You let a good woman good for this good for nothing cheap harlot" Baba said looking straight at kwenzo who had his head bowed in shame. Just as the bickering continued the was a knock on the door and it was the police. The house keeper had no choice but to let them in.
"Goodday my name is officer Ndlovu and I'm with my partner officer Mkhize"
"Goodday officer how can we help you?" They knew why the police officers were here.
"Well I have a warrant of arrest for Faith Ngcobo under the charges of negligence"
"What that's nonsense" faith shouted.
"Mam you are under arrest for neglecting a 4yr old anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law you have the right to remain silent" Officer Mkhize said putting on the handcuffs on her.
"Please don't handcuff her she is pregnant" mah said
"Mam please move out of the way or we will handcuff you too for obstruction of justice" officer Ndlovu said as they walked out with faith while kwenzo stood there in shock. This was a difficult matter if he helps faith he will lose his kids and if he doesn't he loses faith. Karma was surely showing him flames
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Karma never forgets anyone's address now what do you think kwenzo is going to do?is he going to save faith and lose his kids or not help faith and lose her for good.
Please comment on the comments section what you think is going to happen in chapter 42