Chapter 17

Thuli's Pov
I was woken up by ndalo's laughter and the smell of food. I thought I was dreaming because I left ndalo at kzn with kuhle just as I was about to get out of bed. Kuhle enters with a tray of food in his hands.

"Sawubona mama" he said putting the tray on my lap"Mmh morning when did you get back? I thought you were coming back tomorrow" I said saying everything all at once"Well we got here an hour ago and you were sleeping peaceful so we decided to not wa...

"Mmh morning when did you get back? I thought you were coming back tomorrow" I said saying everything all at once
"Well we got here an hour ago and you were sleeping peaceful so we decided to not wake you up" he responded
"Hmm okay well thank you for the breakfast it looks really delicious" it did look mouth watering and I just couldn't wait to eat it.
"You are welcome mamazi how about you eat while I freshen up" he said placing a kiss on my forehead and going into the in-suite to take a shower.

Ohh well I ate as much as I could now I'm stuffed I didn't realize I was that hungry, this baby is going to make me a chubby mommy. I took the tray to the kitchen and came back to find kwenzo with only a towel and God he looked good. We haven't had sex in a long time and looking at him is making me really hornyy.

"Babyyyyy" I called him out in a baby voice
"Hmm usufuna manje Makhumalo" he asked turning and looking at me with those sexyy bedroom eyes.
"Ngifuna uNgcobo omncane" I said blushing
"Hawuu ngempela? Kodwa uthe wena kuzomele siyohlola qala ukuze senze isiqiniseko sokhuthi angiguli" he said with an amused expression on his face.
"Kodwa Mina ngifuna manje kuhle" I said sulking
"Well kuzomele ulinde size sibuye kadokotela mamazi" he said walking past me into the closet. I just threw myself on the bed and started crying it's probably this fucking hormones messing with me. He came out the closet dressed in some formal pants and a gold shirt with some Gucci loafers he then saw me crying.

"Ukhalelani manje Makhumalo? Ave uthanda ukukhala mkami" he said smirking
"Angi awufuni ukungibheda wena ngapha nale ngane yakho iyangikhuphalisa kusho khona ukuthi uthole omunye umuntu futhi" I responded sniffing
"Cha mamazi akhukho kanjalo ngizokubheda uma sibuya kadokotela futhi umuhle wena mkami" he said kissing me.
"Uyathembisa?"
"Yebo mama ngiyathembisa manje hambo geza sizo kwezi ukuya kadokotela ukuhlola ukuthi ingane injani mkami" he said leading me to the bathroom. I took a bath and decided that since he is going out with me today I needed to dress up and look beautiful. And boy your girl pulled through with the looks.

 And boy your girl pulled through with the looks

We had on matching shades we dropped ndalo off at bukhosi's house because the asked if we could drop her off

We had on matching shades we dropped ndalo off at bukhosi's house because the asked if we could drop her off. We got to the doctor's room and went the reception and they told us that they would call out our names once the doctor is done with the patient he has.
"Thulisiwe Ngcobo!!!!!" The doctor call out. We stood up and followed him to the check up room.
"Good day Mr And Mrs Ngcobo how are we feeling today?"
"We are good thanks for asking and yourself doc?"
"I'm good thanks for asking now how is the little munchkin?"
"Arghh so far he/she has been behaving so we are good"
"Okay can you please get on the bed and lift your shirt up for us to check the heartbeat of the baby" I got on the bed with the help of kuhle and lifted my top up and kuhle held my hand.
"So the gel is a little cold please bare with me" the doctor said apply so gel on my belly and started the ultrasound
"So there is your baby and it's growing so well I can tell you are following your diet plan and there is the heartbeat"
*(heartbeat sound)*
"Do you want to find out the gender or your doing a gender reveal?"
"We would like to find out the gender my husband has been very anxious and excited to find out what we are having" I responded to the doctor
"Well congratulations guys you are having a  boyy"
"Yesss finally I will have someone to play Playstation with" kwenzo said jumping with joy.

We asked the doctor to test us for STI's and STDs and the test came out negative. We left the doctors and went to have lunch at Rocomamas I was really craving the burger and wings. We ordered as takeaway because I didn't want to be in public spots. We drove home and kuhle started talking.
"Makhumalo I'm sorry once more for this past weekend"
"You are forever sorry kuhle and I'm getting tired of these apologies of yours. You need to stand up for me as your wife and the mother of your kids"
"What happened won't happen again I just want us to be happy and be at peace I don't like this fighting thing of us it's not healthy"
"Yeah and we should learn to be transparent with each other and communicate to make this relationship work"
"Yes I promise standwa sami what happened won't happen again mama ka putjek" he said laughing
"Mxm konje uyaphapha wena"

He continued laughing and we played some rnb music until we got home. He put the takeaways in the kitchen and when he was done the first thing I did was jumping on him and started kissing him soo hard I was soo horny and I needed some dick.
He got to the bedroom and threw me on the bed taking his clothes of I started taking off mine.

He started kissing me all over my body just as he was about to take me to muff town.
"Babyyy....just put it in I don't want any foreplay" I whined
"Fuckk okayy baby" before I could do anything I felt him enter and he felt so good.
"Ahh...fuckk....k..u..hle" I moaned
"You feel soo tight baby fuckk" he said putting my legs on his shoulders going in deeper
"Ahh babyy that's too deep..Ngcobo"
"You said you wanted it now take it mamazi" he said fucking me hard. Namhlanje ngizodliwa lana

"Babyy slow down" I moaned out trying to run from him but he had a tight grip on my waist
"Say please" he said giving it to me
"Pleaseeee" I said moaning out loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me because this nigga had me screaming out loud.
"Please who? Please nja?" He asked looking straight into my eyes
"Please Mapholoba..wami"
He slowed down but fucked me till I lost my voice that's how good this nigga's sex game was. I don't remember how many times I've cummed but all I know is I need some sleep
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Looks like our beautiful couple fixed things
And baby Ngcobo is a boyyyyy!!!!!!