Chapter 20

The Next Morning
I have come to the realization that me and kwenzo come from toxic family situations that it has made it hard for us to cope in our marriage but one thing I'm glad about is that we do not give up on each other. He has hurt me yes but then in this 9 months of marriage I've fallen in love with him and I'm going to confess my feelings after the family leaves. I hope he also feels the same way too. Well let me get ready for this breakfast so that they can all leave my house.
I got up and took a bath and got ready. Kwenzo was still sleeping his probably tired from yesterday festivities but he needs to get up.
"Babyy vuka!" I said kissing him
"Haii Makhumalo buya embhedeni silale mama" he said with his eyes closed.
"You know that the family is still here baby just wake up and you can rest when they leave please" I said kissing him
"Fine only cause you asked nicely" he stood up and went to the bathroom. God I married a handsome man.
I made the bed up and put on some clothes I'm pretty sure Maria has woken up ndalo and sma and got them ready.

I put on a comfortable lounge outfit and some sneakers gosh I miss wearing my heels. Anyways kwenzo came out of the closet and I sat him down before we went downstairs.
"Mapholoba I just wanted to thank you for standing up for me and being the best husband and dad to our beautiful daughter and unborn baby and I also wanted to tell you that I've fallen for you I was going to tell you after the family left but I just couldn't hold it in anymore" I said to him looking down. He lifted my chin and looked into my eye.
"Ngiyakuthanda Makhumalo I've been waiting for ages to tell you this. I realized it the day you were crying because I had cheated that I love and I wanna protect you so I'm always going to do that my love" he said and pulled me in for a long kiss that left me hot and bothered.
"Come let's go downstairs before I ripe those clothes from your body and take you from the back" he said helping me stand up and we went downstairs and everyone was just setting down. We greeted everyone prayed and started eating once we were done Baba decided for all of us to have a sit down before they can leave.

"Ngikhathele" that's the first thing Baba said
"I'm tired of having to sit down here and hear you guys fight like school kids MaNgcobo you are older than this kids and you need to start acting like it and let them be. This thing of you causing dram is starting to annoy me you need to grow up and I won't repeat myself. Bukhosi you need to keep your wife on a tight leash and teach her to respect people's homes what she did last night was unacceptable and I won't have that. Nkosiyabo you need to control your drinking you are a husband and a father now you need to start acting like it. Kwenzokuhle you did well by standing up for your wife but next time do it in a respectful manner we are not your age mates as we are sitted here.  Next month we are going on a family vacation and everyone is going it wasn't a request but an order now we are going to leave kwenzo's house  and leave him and his wife at peace.

I was shocked by Baba outburst I wasn't expecting that but I guess he is feeding the whole family the humble pie. Everyone left after that meeting leaving us in our house. Busiseka left with ndalo because she was crying for them.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○