Chapter 15

The Next Morning
I woke up with the urge to vomit and ran quickly to the bathroom I knelt down on the toilet and vomited. Goshh this shit is painful my throat is burning, I finished vomiting and stood up and went to take a bath. I just kept thinking about everything that transpired yesterday and how kwenzo couldn't even stand up for me that really hurt me.

I finished taking a bath and got dress, I looked at my baby bump in the mirror and it looked good so i got ready and looked good it was so cute. I put on a cute dress and a jacket with sneakers as I was looking at myself kwenzo woke up.

"Sawubona mama" he said hugging me from the back"Yebo"  I replied dryly"Unjani mama" he said rubbing my bump"I'm good kwenzo please leave me alone" I said removing his hand

"Yebo"  I replied dryly
"Unjani mama" he said rubbing my bump
"I'm good kwenzo please leave me alone" I said removing his hand.
"Hawuu sengenzeni manje mama?"
"You don't wanna stand up for me and now you want me to apologize for standing up for myself kwenzo. I am not the submissive type if you wanted a submissive wife you should gotten yourself one because I'm not one." I said looking at him
"You are still mad about yesterday? You are being immature right now"
"Ohh soo me voicing out my feelings is being immature wow says the guy who can't stand up to his own mother"
"Mxm you know how to ruin one's mood all you have to do is apologize to my mother that's all I need from you and also it's her birthday and my brother's and their wives have arrived be on your best behavior" with that said he went to the bathroom. I just sat and browsed through my phone until it was time to go downstairs.

We went downstairs and I was not really in the mood to dine with them after last night but I didn't want to be rude. We greeted and sat down the brother started introducing themselves.
" HI I'm bukhosi kwenzo's elder brother and this is my wife Mbalenhle" he said offering me a smile and mbali offered me a small hi.
"HI well I'm the youngest brother Nkosiyabo and this is my wife Busiseka" he offered me a hand shake.
"Hii girls you look so beautiful well I've seen you on Instagram but that app doesn't do you any justice" Busiseka said and I just instantly knew that we were going to be good friends.
"Thank you boo i like you already" we shared a hug and the rants came to join us.

We sang happy birthday for mah and give her some gifts. Well I didn't get her anything because I didn't know it was her birthday but I looks like kwenzo got her one in both our names. We started having breakfast but the smell of eggs made me want to vomit so I opted to having plain yogurt and some granola with fruits and as always mah had something to say about it.
" makoti why are you eating so little are you trying to starve my grandchild before he/she is born?" She said arrgh and that annoyed me.
"No mah I'm just not hungry and the smell of that greasy breakfast especially eggs makes me want to vomit" I replied politely
"Mmh I hope so I don't want a skinny grandchild because you gave decided to maintain your figure"
I instantly lost my appetite and stood up to leave
"Please excuse me I need to take my vitamins" I said turning on my heels
"Haibo usuqedile njalo? No wonder kwenzo is so slim is because of the diet you have put him on" mah said and I instantly lost it
"Mah with all due respect I don't appreciate your tone and childish remarks. I know you are mad about finding out late about this pregnancy but at the end of the day it was my choice to make If I wanted you about it. So please let me be this pregnancy has already been too much for me now its you. Please excuse me and enjoy your birthday without me" with that said I left and went to the bedroom and started crying. Kwenzo walked in and came to me and put me on his lap.

"Makhumalo khuluma nendoda yakho yini inkinga?"
He asked wiping my tears.
"Kungani engiphatha kanjena umah? Ngamenzani Mina?"I asked still sobbing
"Angazi mah kodwa ngizoyi lungisa yonke lento uyezwa mama?"
"Nini kuhle ngoba uhlezi ukhuluma into eyodwa uthulile wambuka ekhuluma nami ngaleya ndlela wangasho lutho. Kuyoze kube nini ungimele Mina nje ngonkosikazi wakho?" I asked him looking in his eyes
"Ngiyak'thembisa ngizoyi lungisa yonke lento mama"
"Ngifuna siphindele eGoli ksasa ekuseni" I said to him
"Kodwa besithe sizophindela khona ngolwesi bili"
"Haike usuzo sala lana nabazali bakho keh" I said trying to get out of his tight grip
"Musa ukhuluma kanjalo Makhumalo umah usathukuthele ukuthi awucolisanga ngento eyenzeke izolo" he said favoring his mother
"Yena Ucolisile kumina? Angeke ngiyeke umah wakho adlale ngami ngoba nginenyo umama"

"I left him stunned there every since we came here we have been arguing non stop all because of his mother he can't stand up for me his wife. Man are really trash